ANIIMS Recruitment 2017: Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Institute of Medical Sciences announced a notification for ANIIMS vacancy 2017 for fulfilling the 65 Laboratory Technician, Psychiatric Social Worker, OT Technician and other posts. Interested candidates can apply in an offline mode by sending the application form on or before 01st March 2017 by 04:00 PM. To get application form candidate can refer the official website aniims.org. All the other information such as how to apply, selection process, application fee and so forth related to ANIIMS Jobs 2017 are given below in detail.
About ANIIMS: Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS) is a leading Medical Institute founded by Andaman & Nicobar Medical Education and Research Society under Administration of Andaman & Nicobar. Every year this board conduct ANIIMS Recruitment 2017. The starting aim of the Institute is to provide state of the art health care, Medical Education, and Research in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The Institute is the only Medical College in this region is aiming to increase the health care delivery system for the people of these Islands.
ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 vacancy details:
- Organization name: Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences
- Official Website: aniims.org
- Name of The Posts: MTS, DEO, Office Asst Posts
- Last Date: 01-03-2017
- Apply mode: offline
- Job Location: Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
ANIIMS Vacancy Details:
- Total number of Posts: 65
- Post Name: Laboratory Technician , Laboratory Assistant, Social Worker, DEO etc
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 12th pass in the stream of Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for Laboratory Assistant, B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology for Laboratory Technician, Diploma in OT Technology and GNM Nursing for OT Assistant, 12th pass for Laboratory Attendant, B.Sc in OT Technology or GNM Nursing for OT Technician, B.SC in Allied Health Science in Gastro Entero Technology for Endoscopy Technician from a recognized Institution with relevant experience.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit in between 18 to 33 years as on 01/03/2017.
ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting date of Online Application form: Available Now
- Last Date Online Application Form: 01st March 2017
ANIIMS Recruitment 2017, Download Application form & Apply Here:
Applicants need to follow a proper channel to apply for the recruitment. Since the applying mode is offline, the candidate needs to send the application form to the given address below. The application form needs to be download from the official website. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for the ANIIMS Recruitment 2017.
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly, visit the official page aniims.org/
- Then, Download the Advertisement form
- Read the Advertisement carefully
- Print the Application Form and fill the prescribed details
- Complete the Application Form and Attach all the required valid Documents
- Send the Envelope at the official address given below
Office of Director ANIMS,
DHS Annexe Building (Old RBD) Office
Application Fees: There is no application fee for the above posts.
Click Here- Advertisement <——-
Click Here- Download application form <———–
Selection Process: Candidates will select on the basis of their final examination marks.
ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 Result: Result will publish by the higher authorities at the official website after the completion of the selection process.
ANIIMS Jobs 2017:
Candidates are required to read the full advertisement before applying for the ANIIMS Recruitment 2017. The candidates must remember the last date for the offline application as after that no forms are considered valid. All the information is available on our website. But in the case of any queries comment below. We will get back to you in an immediate manner.