AP LAWCET Application Form 2017: The Sri Krishnadevaraya University released AP LAWCET 2017 Application form 2017 on 18th February. The last date to submit online application form for AP Law CET 2017 is 18th March. All the Candidates can submit AP LAWCET 2017 online application on the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/. Aspirants have to register themselves for Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test by providing necessary details like their name, date of birth (DOB), e-mail id and mobile number. We request all the candidates to fill the AP LAWCET application form carefully. In this post, we will give you detailed information of syllabus, important date and procedure to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form 2017.
About AP LAWCET: The AP Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2017) is the state level law entrance test in Andhra Pradesh. Sri Venkateswara University conducts the test with the Co-ordination of APSCHE. The entrance test is organized for admissions in undergraduate colleges and PG law courses in Andhra Pradesh. Nearly, 8030 seats are available for three-year law graduate course, and 3800 seats are available for 5 Year Integrated LLB courses.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2017 Details:
- Organization: Sri Venkateswara University
- Announcement about: AP LAWCET 2017 online application
- Name of Exam: State level law entrance test
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to get admission in 3 years and 5 years integrated LL.B. Course.
- Eligibility Criteria
LLB 3 Year Course: Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years from government recognized institution.
LLB 5 year course: Candidate should have passed two years Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent from government recognized university.
Important dates AP LAWCET 2017
|APLAWCET 2017 notification Released||12-02-2017|
|Starting Date for submission of online application Forms||18-02-2017|
|Last Date to submit Application form||18-03-2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application form with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||19.03.2017 to 27.03.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application form with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-||28.03.2017 to 05.04.2017|
|Last Date to submit Application form with a Late fee of Rs.1500/-||06.04.2017 to 14.04.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||15.04.2017 to 17.04.2017|
|Download AP LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket||14-04-2017 onwards|
|Examination Time and Date||19-04-2017 (Wednesday) 2-30 pm to 4-00 pm|
AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form, Apply Online State level law Entrance Test:
Before applying for AP Law CET 2017, we request all the candidates to check the official notification carefully which is published on the official website. Candidates should apply early in case of not to miss the opportunity. Here Below we mentioned steps to get AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form quickly.
How to apply for AP LAWCET Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website @sche.ap.gov.in.
- Select the AP LAWCET Notification.
- Click on online registration and fill the application form.
- Recheck the details and then submit the form.
- Save & Print of application form for future use.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to deposit an AP LAWCET 2017 Application fee through Credit card / Debit card.
|Law Courses||Application Fees|
|3-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
|5-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
|AP PGLCET||Rs. 800 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
AP LAWCET 2017 Preparation Tips:
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET exam is the gateway for the students who want to enroll in the Law colleges in AP state. The competition level of AP LAWCET is quite high because the colleges and seats are limited. We advise all the students to prepare well for the exam and grab the opportunity.
Exam Pattern of AP LAWCET 2017:
- Total 120 Multiple Choice Questions present in the paper which carries 1 mark each.
- The exam Paper will be in two languages i.e. English and Telugu.
- Total Time Duration of examination is 1 hour 30 minutes
|Mental Ability (MA)|
|Basic Study of Law||60||60|
APLAWCET 2017 Syllabus: Total four Sections are present in the question paper. Let us discuss the syllabus section wise.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History.
- Verbal Series.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Direction and Distances.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Analytical Reasoning
- Complex Arrangements
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
Basic Study of Law:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Center-State Relations.
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- United Nations.
- State Jurisdiction.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- General Principles of Contract
- Indian Contract Act-1872
- Sections. 1-75
- CRIMES and TORTS
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
- Human Rights, the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
AP LAWCET Online Application Form 2017:
Candidates can apply for AP LAW common entrance exam 2017. Sri Krishnadevaraya University released AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form on 18th February and the submission will end on 18th March. This is the one of the best opportunity for those who are interested in Law courses. We request all the candidate to fill the application form before the last. If you have any queries, then you can ask us in the comment section below. For more updates, stay tuned with us. Thank you!