CAIM Vacancy 2017: Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra has announced an official notification for the CAIM Recruitment 2017 for 250 Field Facilitator Posts. Interested candidates can apply through offline mode for the CAIM Notification 2017 on before the last date 15th March 2017. Applicants can download CAIM Application Form 2017 through the official website @caim.gov.in. Aspirants can check more details such as how to apply, educational qualification, selection process, etc. which are given below.
About: Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra is a social group which is devoted to helping poor in remote areas. The objective of the system is helping rural poor people to fight poverty by increasing their socio-economic status, developing sustaining means, household off farms and on farms livelihoods, allowing the family to face market and production risk without coming back into poverty and misery.
CAIM Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization name: Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra
Official Website: www.caim.gov.in
Name of The Post: Field Facilitator
Total Vacancies: 250 Post
Apply Mode: Offline
Eligibility Criteria for CAIM Vacancy:
- Educational Criteria: Candidates must have finished Graduate Degree, Diploma in Agriculture, or equivalent qualification from approved Institute/University.
- Age Limit: Candidate should follow the official notification for details about Age Limit.
- starting date of online application form: 03rd March 2017
- Last date for submission of Application form: 15 March 2017
CAIM Recruitment 2017, 124 Staff Nurse, ANM, DEO Vacancies Apply Here:
Inspired aspirants can apply for the recruitment of CAIM Field Facilitator Vacancy 2017 by the offline method. Candidates must fill the application form and attach all the prescribed documents and send the envelope containing the documents to the address given below. Aspirants must read the notification carefully before applying for the Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra Vacancy 2017. Here we are providing you few of the steps to apply for the recruitment in an easy way.
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Click on CAIM Field Facilitator vacancy in news section
- Download the application form with all prescribed details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Now the candidates advised sending the application along with self-attested photocopies documents to the below given address.
Application Fees: Candidates must follow the CAIM notification for application fee details.
Selection process: After the approval of the applications by the recruitment committee, only deserving candidates called for written Test.
Admit card: The CAIM Admit card will released few days prior of exam date on the official website.
Result: The CAIM Result 2017 will be published by the authorities on the official website after the completion of selection process.
CAIM Field Facilitator Jobs 2017
Candidates are requested to read the full brochure before applying for CAIM Recruitment 2017 and to check all the prescribed documents along with application form before sending to the postal address to avoid rejection. All the information provided here is correct and according to the official announcement. In the case of any query kindly comment below, our team will help you very soon.