CAT Application Form 2017: Common Admission Test is an immensely famous national examination in India, it conducts by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) on a rotational basis, and In this session, CAT 2017 conducts by the IIT Lucknow. Those students who want to take participation in examination they need to fill the CAT 2017 Application Form by official visit portal that is iimcat.ac.in. Common Admission Test conducts for providing the admission in Management courses and relevant to Management Programme.
If you want to fill CAT Application Form 2017, then you must complete the registration process in between 9th August 2017 to 20th September 2017. Candidates must fill the CAT Registration Form 2017 on or before the deadline. We advised to candidates that you must read the CAT Notification 2017 to check the eligibility to vacant posts. Other information of CAT Exam 2017 Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, is mentioned here, kindly go through it.
About CAT 2017: The Common Admission Test is also famous as CAT and CAT is a computer based examination which conducted in India. The CAT scores of a student on the basis of Quantitative Ability), Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. The higher authorities of Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) started this examination and used the test for recruiting many applicants for their business programs. In this session, authority releases CAT Application Form 2017 to gives admission in management courses. Those candidates who want to fill CAT 2017 Application Form need to visit on official portal.
Organisation Name: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Official Portal: iimcat.ac.in
Category: Entrance Test Application Form
Name of Course: Management Programme
Courses Offered by IIM (Through CAT)
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives)
- PGPPM (Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management)
- EPGPM (Executive Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPEM (Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management)
- PGPBM (Post Graduate Programme in Business Management)
- PGP (Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPWE (Post Graduate Programme for Working Executive)
- PGPSM (Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets)
- PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management)
- PGP-Mumbai (Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai)
- PGP-ABM (Post Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management
- PGP-UAE (Post Graduate Programme at UAE)
Education Qualification: Those candidates want to fill CAT 2017 Application Form they must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% from a recognised university or institution. (Those candidates belongs to SC/ ST category they must have 45% in graduation).
Age Limits: No age limits applicable for each category.
CAT Application Form 2017, Fill CATE 2017 Registration Form – CAT 2017 Application Form
Those candidates want to take admission in Management Program they must fill the CAT Application 2017. If you qualify the Common Admission Test, then you will be able to take admission in Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Interested candidates should fill CAT 2017 Registration Form by visit on official portal. The official website of CAT Examination is iimcat.ac.in, so you must visit on it to fill the CAT 2017 Application Form. Let us have a glance at the application process.
CAT Exam 2017 Important Dates
|Notification issue On||30th July 2017|
|Online Application Starts On||9th August 2017|
|End Date of Registration||20th September 2017|
|Hall Ticket Issue On||18th October 2017|
|Examination Date||26th November 2017|
|Declaration of Result||January 2018|
How to Fill CAT 2017 Application Form
- Initially, candidates need to access the official website which is iimcat.ac.in
- After, applicants require for visiting on Registration Page.
- Then candidates need to click on CAT Application form 2017.
- Also, candidates need to mention all required details and upload documents.
- Aspirants need to pay the application fees online Or Hit on submit button.
- Finally, candidates need to take a print out of application form for future references.
Categories Wise Reservation:
|Category||Seats Reserved (in percentage)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Person with Disability (PWD)||3%|
CAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Quantitative Ability||34 Questions||102 Marks||60 Min|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32 Questions||96 Marks||60 Min|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34 Questions||102 Marks||60 Min|
|Total||100 Questions||300 Marks||180 Min|
- Type of Exam: National Level
- Examination Mode: Computer-Based Test
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours (180 minutes)
- Medium: English Language
- Types of Questions: Objective Type and Non-MCQs
- Number of Sections: 3 (Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning)
- Marking Scheme: (+3) for every correct answer and (-1) for every wrong answer.
Last Year’s Trends of CAT Exam:
|CAT Registration Trends|
CAT 2017 Syllabus
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension|
Bar Graphs and Column Graphs
Number and Letter Series
Calendars, Cubes and Clocks
Line Charts & Pie Chart
Combination of two or more types linked to each other
Time & Work
Simple & Compound Interest
LCM & HCF
Quadratic & Linear Equations
Ratio & Proportion
Sequences & Series
Surds & Indices
Facts Inferences Judgements
Grammar or English Usage
Correction in Sentence
Jumbled Paragraph and Close Passage
Analogies and Reverse Analogies
Fill in the blanks
IIM CAT Application Form 2017 Result: Examination authority will soon issue CAT Result 2018 on official portal. Engaged aspirants require mentioning important details like candidate’s name and application number to download the IIM CAT 2017 Result. After, selected candidates require accessing the official website to register for CAT Counselling 2018.
CAT 2017 Application Form
In this post, we informed to students about CAT Application Form 2017. Those candidates who want to participate in test need to apply online for IIM CAT exam. You must fill the CAT Registration Form 2017 by official visit portal. The last date of fill CAT 2017 Application Form is 20th September 2017 so apply before the deadline. For more updates regarding CAT 2017 stay tuned with us.