CLAT Admit Card 2017: Great news for the candidates who applied for the CLAT Admission. The authorities of Chanakya National Law University has released the CLAT Hall Ticket 2017 on 20th April 2017 at 10:00 pm. Candidates can download the CLAT 2017 Admit Card through the official website www.clat.ac.in. The CLAT Exam is organized for the admission in the various Law programmes. The CLAT Law Exam is going to take place on 14th May 2017. Candidates can download their CLAT Admit Card 2017 through the direct link available below.
About CLAT: Applicants get admission in the courses like LLB and LLM, National Law Universities has started the Common Law Admission Test which is also called as CLAT. The average of the CLAT is examining for getting admission in the Law courses. CLAT carried out each year in which huge no of candidates competes with full of belief and patients. This entrance test drives each year to provide the qualified candidates to take admission in the law subjects in such registered law universities. Candidates can also check the Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
CLAT Exam Admit Card 2017 Details:
- Department Name: Chanakya National Law University
- Official Website: www.clat.ac.in.
- Name of Exam: Common Law Admission Test
- Category: Admit card
- Status: Released
- CLAT Admit Card Release Date: 20th April 2017 (Thursday)
- CLAT Exam Date: 14th May 2017 (Sunday)
CLAT Admit Card 2017, Download CLAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, CLAT 2017 Call Letter Released Now:
Applicants who are going to appear CLAT Examination they need to download CLAT Exam Admit Card 2017 from its official website which is releasing very soon. Here we have shared the full details that will help you to get CLAT LLB Call Letter 2017 without any problem. Follow the steps given below to download admit card in an easy way. Also, Check Latest Bank Jobs 2017.
CLAT Admit Card 2017, Important Points
- Common Law Admission Test Admit Card 2017 will be released online. The candidates need to download their CLAT Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website.
- To download the CLAT Hall Ticket you need to enter your login ID and Password.
- Candidates need to ensure the correctness of the details in the CLAT Admit Card 2017
- The CLAT Admit Card 2017 contains the details of both the candidates and the examination that include Name of the candidate, Roll Number, D.O.B., Date of Examination, Venue of Examination,
- If the candidate find any mistake in the name, D.O.B., Parent’s Name etc in the CLAT Admit Card 2017, they need to get it corrected before the conduct of the CLAT Examination
- You need to download the Hard Copy of your CLAT Admit Card 2017 and keep it safe.
- The candidate who does not have a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates are also suggested to read the notifications mentioned in the CLAT Admit Card 2017 as it contains the important details about the examination
Steps to Download CLAT Hall Ticket 2017:
- Visit the official website www.clat.ac.in.
- Search for CLAT Admit card in the news section.
- Read the proper guidelines.
- Enter necessary details such as Registration number, DOB, Father’s name, etc. for admit card
- The CLAT Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Print CLAT hall ticket Page for appearing in the exam room.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
1.CLAT (UG) Entrance Test Exam Pattern:
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
|English including Comprehension||40||40|
CLAT (PG) Entrance Test Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
|Other Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50||50|
Result: Candidates can check their CLAT Exam Result 2017 after few days from the date of examination on the official website.
CLAT Permission Letter 2017:
Candidates can download the CLAT Admit card 2017 from the official website or can download it from the direct link provided by our experts above. Applicants must keep in mind to take the admit card along with them while appearing in the examination cell. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. All the information provided in this article is correct but if anybody is facing any problem then comment in the box below. We will be happy to help you.