CRPF Admit Card 2017: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released CRPF ASI (Steno) Admit Card 2017 for Pre-Medical examination. Here is good news for the applicants who have applied for the CRPF ASI and steno vacancies 2017 that the authorities have released the CRPF Admit Card 2017 for Pre-Medical Examination. CRPF ASI and Steno Admit Card has released on its official website @crpfindia.com for pre-medical examination. Candidates who had applied for the written exam can download CRPF Hall Ticket 2017 from the direct link provided below.
About CRPF Exam 2017
The Central Reserve Police Force founded as Crown Representative’s Police on July 27, 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on approving of the CRPF Act on December 25, 1949. It has completed 77 glorious years of history. The force played a significant role during the amalgamation of the sovereign States into the Indian Union. The candidates can download their CRPF ASI Admit Card 2017.
CRPF Exam Admit Card 2017 Details:
- Department Name: The Central Reserve Police Force
- Official Website: @crpfindia.com
- Post Name: SI, Steno
- Admit Card: CRPF SI, Steno Pre-Medical Examination
- Status of Admit card: (Released)
- Name of Exam: CRPF Exam 2017
- CRPF ASI, Steno Admit card: Available
- CRPF PST/PET Dates: As mentioned in the admit card
- Status of CRPF call letter 2017: Released
CRPF Admit Card 2017, Download ASI and Steno Pre-Medical Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Here, CRPF Call Letter 2017
All applicants are advised to carry the copy of their CRPF Admit Card 2017 and a valid identity proof while appearing for the exam. Admit Card is an important document as it contains all the required information of the examination including the time, venue, and exam date. In case, if a candidate forgets to bring the admit card while appearing for the exam then his/her entry into the examination hall will be strictly prohibited. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow to download your CRPF ASI/Steno Pre-Medical Exam Admit Card 2017 in an easy way.
How to Download CRPF Hall Ticket 2017?
- Visit the Official Page, i.e., @crpfindia.com
- Open the official notification from the recruitment section.
- Read it carefully and go to CRPF Call Letter 2017 link
- Fill the application form correctly with accurate required details like D.O.B, registration number, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pre-Medical Examination CRPF ASI/Steno Hall Ticket 2017 appear on your screen
Candidates can start their preparation for the CRPF Pre-Medical Exam 2017. Eligible Applicants can focus only on relevant topics. The Applicants who will qualify the Central Reserve Police Force Exam 2017, will be given the opportunity to work with Central Police. Candidates who applied for the CRPF recruitment are waiting for the CRPF Hall Ticket 2017 are now able to get their CRPF ASI Pre-Medical Admit Card 2017 from here.
CRPF Admit Card 2017: Important links:
CRPF Physical Measurement Attributes:
|Candidate||Distance to cover in race||Time|
|Male||5km||In 24 Minutes|
|Female||1.6 km||In 8.30 minutes|
|Male (only for Ladhak Region)||1 Mile||In 6.30 minutes|
|Female (only for Ladhak Region)||800 meter||In 4 minutes|
CRPF Written Examination Pattern:
|Subject||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Part I||40||40||2 Hours|
|General awareness/ knowledge
Knowledge of elementary mathematics
Analytical aptitude.Ability to observe and
Basic knowledge of English/Hindi.
- The written exam will be on OMR sheet
- The total marks will be 100 for both Part I & II
- The part I will consist of the question based on class 10 knowledge and part II will be of Trade knowledge.
- Candidate need to use blue or black ball pen to mark the answers
- Question paper will be available in Hindi & English as well and candidate needs to answer in any one of the languages
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- Those who are applying for a particular trade will be given question paper pertaining to that trade only.
- No permission for mobile phone & other electronic devices in the examination hall
The cut-off marks for passing the exam is as follow:
- General: 35%
- ST/SC/OBC: 33%
CRPF Admit Card 2017: CRPF Pre-Medical Exam 2017
Here is a great news for all the candidates who have applied for the CRPF Recruitment for 2945 various posts of constables in Central Reserve Police Force. All the candidates who are going to appear in the examination are suggested to download their CRPF Admit Card 2017 from the official website or you can download it from here. As expected the CRPF ASI Steno Admit Card 2017 has uploaded on the official website. Aspirants can check pre-medical exam date from CRPF ASI Hall Ticket 2017.
CRPF Admit Card 2017 (ASI and Steno Posts)
So, the candidates who have cleared all the previous rounds of selection for CRPF ASI and Steno are now able to download CRPF Admit Card 2017 from official website. All the candidates first need to visit the official website to download their CRPF ASI Hall Ticket 2017 as early as possible so they focus on the preparation only. The Written examination is the most important round in overall selection process, so the aspirants who wish to be a part of the Central Reserve Police Force should try hard to achieve this goal. All you need to apply your efforts and dedication in the preparation of the examination. The candidates should now go through the entire syllabus of the examination so that they could point out which topics they are missing i.e. has not prepared yet. Make a list of those topics and start preparing for it accordingly. This is the best opportunity to make your dream come true.
CRPF Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates applied for the CRPF exam are informed that the authorities have uploaded the Pre-Medical examination CRPF ASI Steno Admit Card 2017 on the official website. The admit card contains all the necessary details such as time of the exam, venue of the exam, date, required ID proofs, etc. to appear for the exam. We have shared all the details regarding CRPF Call Letter 2017 in this article. But in the case of any query, please comment below. Our professional will feel happy to assist you.