DEE Assam Vacancy 2017: Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has announced the official notification for the DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 to fill 6027 vacant Assistant Teacher Posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the DEE Assam Notification 2017 through the official website @deeassam.gov.in. The Last date for the Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 is 30th April 2017. Moreover, the other details about DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017 such as the pay scale, last date, age limit, important dates, qualification, etc. are mention below.
About: Directorate of Elementary Education works under the Department of Education, (Assam). DEE is located at Kahilipara, Guwahati (Assam). Earlier this Directorate has belonged to former Directorate of Public Instruction working autonomously for Assam in 1947. The Director of the Elementary Education, Assam is the head of the Directorate of the Elementary Education. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
DEE Assam Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Directorate of Elementary education, Assam|
|No of Posts||6027|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Teacher|
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School||3088|
|Hindi Teacher for Upper Primary School||1473|
|Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School||1129|
|Arabic Teacher for Upper Primary School||176|
|Science Teacher for Upper Primary School||161|
- Educational Qualification:
- For Lower Primary Assistant Teacher: Aspirants who have completed graduation degree with at least 50% from UGC approved University is eligible for the job.
- For Upper Primary Assistant Teacher: Candidates must have a minimum of two years Diploma in B.Ed/D.Ed/Elementary Education. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The aspirants must have age criteria in between 18 to 43 years. Candidate needs to check the official notification for the relaxation of age.
- Opening date for online registration: 8th April 2017
- Closing date for online registration: 30th April 2017
DEE Assam Recruitment 2017, 6027 Assistant Teacher Vacancies Apply Here:
Candidates looking forward to applying for the DEE Assam Teacher Jobs 2017 must check the official notification. Since, the applying process is online. Applicants must keep in mind the last date as after that the online registration link will be inactive. Aspirants must upload the necessary documents while applying for the online registration. Here, we are providing some important steps to apply for the DEE Assam Jobs 2017.
Steps to Apply for the Assam Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Check the DEE Recruitment in the news section
- Fill the application form after reading the notification
- Furthermore, upload the necessary documents
- Remit the application fee
- Hit the submit button
- Finally, take the printout of the form for other use.
Admission Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-. The candidates belong to the SC/ST/PWD needs to pay Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 will be made by Online Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Admit Card: The DEE Assam Teacher Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The DEE Assam Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017:
Finally, we are again informing the candidates to read the full notification before applying for the DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Applicants must keep in mind the last date as after that the link will be inactive. Candidates can also check the Latest Defence Jobs 2017. The information shared in this article is correct but in the case of any query kindly comment below.