DSEK Recruitment 2017: Directorate of School Education Kashmir has announced a notification for the recruitment of filling up 1475 Contractual Lecturer jobs. Candidates who are looking for latest Jobs in Kashmir, is having a great opportunity here. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply offline for DESK Vacancy 2017 by sending the duly filled application form at the given address. The application form can be get through the official website dsek.nic.in. The last date of receiving application form is 13-02-2017. The written exam is going to be held on 19th February 2017. For more information regarding DSEK Lecturer Recruitment 2017 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
About DSEK: Directorate of School Education, Kashmir(DSEK), In 1950-51 the state of Jammu and Kashmir had only 139 Middle schools, 1115 Primary schools and 55 High Schools and Higher Secondary schools while as today we have 5547 Primary Schools, 2379 Middle schools, 2876 EGS Centres, 248 Higher Secondary Schools and 525 High schools in Kashmir valley only. This shows how far we have been able to provide Education facilities to the people of the state at their doorsteps.
DSEK Vacancy Details 2017
- Organization Name: Directorate of school education Kashmir
- Official Website: dsek.nic.in
- Name of the post: Lecturer
- No. of vacancies: 1475 Posts
- Applying mode: Offline
- Job Category: State government Job
- Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Eligibility Criteria For DSEK Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate who wants to apply must have completed the graduation of B.ED/ M.ED/P.HD/M.PHIL/ from the recognized college / University/ board & must have some experience.
- Age Limit: Job seekers should have the age limit as per the govt. rules
- Starting Date to apply for online Application Form: 04 February 2017
- Final Date to apply for online Application Form: 13 February 2017
- Examination Date: 19 February 2017
DSEK Recruitment 2017, 1475 Vacancies Apply offline by the below-given procedure:
Candidates can apply for the recruitment of DSEK Job 2017 by offline mode. Applicants should carefully read the notification before applying for the DSEK Lecturer Jobs 2017. Also candidate must keep the last date in mind. Here some steps are provided in order to apply for the recruitment.
Steps to Apply J & K Lecturer Application Form 2017
- Applicants log on to the official website
- Search for Notification post in news tab.
- And click on it.
- Download the full notification along with the application format.
- Fill the application format with accurate required information and send to address which is mention in official website or form.
Chief Education Officer
Directorate of School Education Kashmir
Documents to be enclosed:
- All the educational certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- NET/SET Certificate
- Permanent residence proof
- Experience certificate
Application fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.100/- along with the application form
Click Here – Official notification + Application Form<——
Selection Process: Selection of applicants for Jammu Kashmir Lecturer vacancy 2017 is on their performance in written exam.
DSEK Result 2017: The result for DSEK Jobs 2017 will be declare after the procedure of written exam
DSEK Jobs 2017:
Candidates applying for the DSEK Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the full notification. The applying procedure is offline and last date is 13th Feb 2017. We have shared all the necessary information in our website but still in case of any query, you can leave a message in the comment section below.