DMHFW Jobs 2017: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, has announced the official notification for the DMHFW Recruitment 2017 to fill the 520 DME Rajasthan Professor, Sr. Demonstrator Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the DMHFW Notification 2017 on or before 6th April 2017. Applicants can download the DMHFW Vacancy 2017 application form through the official website @education.rajasthan.gov.in. Moreover, other details like selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc., are mention below.
About: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare also known as the DMHFW. It focuses on the betterment of society and gives assistance for curing the society of its various facilities. This year it has announced the DMHFW recruitment to fill 520 vacant posts for the eligible candidates for DME Rajasthan Professor, Sr. Demonstrator jobs.Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
DMHFW Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare|
|No of Posts||520|
|Name of Posts||DME Rajasthan Professor, Sr. Demonstrator|
|Name of Posts||No of vacancies|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must follow the official notification for the details about DMHFW vacancy 2017. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The age of aspirants must be from 18 to 70 years. The age relaxation will be according to the rules of govt.
- Release Date for Offline Application Form: Available now
- Closing Date for Submitting Application: 6th April 2017
DMHFW Recruitment 2017, 520 DME Rajasthan Professor, Sr. Demonstrator Vacancies Apply Here:
Candidates are advised to read the full notification for the DMHFW Professor vacancy 2017 before applying offline. Applicants must send the documents along with the application form to the address given below for the DMHFW Jobs 2017. Aspirants must keep in mind the last date i.e. 6th April 2017. Here, we are providing some steps to apply in an easy way.
Steps to Apply for DMHFW Demonstrator jobs 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Check the DMHFW notification in the news section.
- Download the professor Application form
- Fill the form with accurate data and attach the prescribed documents for the vacancy.
- Finally, Send the application form to address given below.
Directorate of Medical Education,
“Chikitsa Shiksha Bhawan” Govind Marg,
Adarsh Nagar, Near Pink Square Mall,
Jaipur, Rajasthan – 3022004.
Application Fee: Applicants must check the official notification for the application fee details.
Click Here – For the full Notification <———
Click Here- For Application form <————-
Selection Process: Interview will make the selection of candidates in DMHFW Recruitment 2017.
Admit Card: The DMHFW Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The DMHFW Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
DMHFW Resident Jobs 2017:
Applicants must check the official notification for the DMHFW Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. Applicants must send the envelope containing necessary documents along with the application form to the address above before the last date 6th April 2017. We have shared all the necessary information but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below.
DMHFW Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan has announced notification for DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 for filling of 411 Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker & Various posts on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the DMHFW Rajasthan Notification 2017 on or before 10th March 2017. Candidates can download the application form through the official website @rajswasthya.nic.in. For more details such as how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, etc., are given below.
About DMHFW: Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan, is a recruitment board in the state Rajasthan. This board conducts various examination for providing employment for the candidates interested in medical, health family welfare jobs. This year they are recruiting applicants for 411 posts on or before the last date.
DMHFW Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan
Official Website: @rajswasthya.nic.in
Total no of Posts: 411
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||33|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||27|
|Case Registry Assistant||28|
|Community Mental Health Worker||140|
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Educational Qualification:
- For Community Mental Health Worker: Applicants must have Intermediate from a recognized board/university or equivalent.
- For Psychiatrist: Candidates must have MD in Psychiatrist or equivalent degree from the well-recognized institution by MCI.
- Age Limits: The age of candidates should not be more the 70 years for Psychiatrist, 40 years for Community Mental Health worker as on 10.03.2017.
- Last date to submit Application form: 10th March 2017
DMHFW Recruitment 2017, 411 Posts Download Application form & Apply Here:
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of DMHFW Vacancy 2017 by offline mode by sending the application form along with the required self-attested documents to the Authority’s address. Applicants must read the full notification carefully before applying for DMHFW Psychiatrist Vacancy 2017. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Some steps are given to apply in an easy way.
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official website @rajswasthya.nic.in
- Search for AAI Advertisement 2017 link.
- Fill the prescribed details carefully in the application form
- Attach the self-attested documents along with the signature and passport size photo.
- After filling the application form as per notification send to the below-given address.
The Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony,
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- for the post of (Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker) and Rs. 500/- for other various jobs.
Click Here – For full Advertisement + Application Form <———-
Official Website: www.rajswasthya.nic.in
Selection process: Selection conduct on the basis of performance in interview.
Result 2017: After the complete selection process, the final result publishes at the official website.
DMHFW Jobs 2017:
All the candidates appearing for the DMHFW Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the full notification carefully before applying. We have provided all the necessary details regarding DMHFW Vacancy 2017. Still, in case of any query kindly comment below. Thanks and stay in touch with us for more of the information.