GSRTC Vacancy 2017: The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has released a GSRTC Recruitment 2017 notification for 1503 Conductor Posts. Interested candidates can apply online for Gujarat State RTC Vacancies through online mode from official website @ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants can submit the application form on or before the last date ie. 5th March 2017. You can check the other details such as eligibility, application process, fee, age limit, important date, admit card, result see the post below.
GSRTC Conductor Jobs 2017 Details:
- Name of organization: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
- Post Name: Conductor
- Number of vacancies: 1503
- Job location: Gujarat
- Job category: Government
- Advertisement Number: GSRTC/201617/32
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Educational qualifications: Candidates must be 10th pass, 12th or graduation pass candidates will be preferred. Educational certificate should be from any recognized board/institute/organization.
Age Limit: (As on 5th March 2017)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: As per the state rules and regulations.for More details refer official notification
- Start date of application Form: 04th February 2017
- Last Date of application Form: 05th March 2017
GSRTC Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 1503 Conductor Vacancies
Candidates who are looking for Latest Jobs in Gujarat can apply Online for GSRTC Vacancy 2017. Recruitment will be done for 1503 conductor posts. It can be applied from the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in Candidates are supposed to attach the relevant documents such as photographs, signature, Birth Certificate and other required certificates. Before applying please check the educational qualification, age limit.
Steps for Apply online:
- Visit the official Website ie ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Download the official notification and read it carefully for the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- All the relevant documents should be attached documents.
- Fee can be paid online by various available methods.
- Save a copy of application form for future uses.
- Once you have made the payment keep a copy of receipt.
- Make sure all the details are true as per your knowledge as candidates will be subject to the verification of documents.
Check here- Official Notification <——-
Check Here– Apply Online <———
Application Fee: Candidates not need to pay amount for apply the application form.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Educational Qualification and written examination.
Weight age of 10th grade will be 40% and that of 12th will be additional 30%.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Total Marks 100 Marks
- Total Time duration 120 minutes
- General Knowledge 30 Marks
- Gujarati Grammar 10 Marks
- English Grammar 10 Marks
- Questions Related to trade 10 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning 10 Marks
- Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge 10 Marks
- Computer Knowledge 20 Marks
Admit Card: The GSRTC Conductor Exam Admit Card 2017 will be provided online 2 weeks (Approx) before the exam date.
Result: The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Exam Result 2017 will be updated on official website. Soon after the result selected candidates will receive the announcement letter from officials.
GSRTC Conductor Jobs 2017:
Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs those can apply for this opportunity. GSRTC Recruitment 2017 is a good opportunity for eligible and interested candidates. For more details about Gujarat State RTC Vacancy 2017 can be get from official notification. Candidates if you are facing a problem in filling the application form please leave a comment and our responsible team will provide a solution as soon as possible.
GSRTC Recruitment 2017: The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation, under Govt of Gujarat has issued the GSRTC Job Notification for 2939 vacancies for Driver post. All those who are looking for latest Govt jobs in Gujarat is having a good opportunity here. Eligible and interested candidates can apply in an online mode on or before 11th Feb 2017. Candidates can apply from the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in or from the direct link given below. Other details related to GSRTC Vacancies 2017 is given as below.
About GSRTC: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is a Govt organization which was established in 1960 with the formation of Gujarat state. It provides bus facility in the all over Gujrat state and its neighboring states. Headquarter of this organization is located in Naroda. Recently, it has released a job notification for the recruitment of 2939 Driver posts.
GSRTC Recruitment Details:
Organization: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Total number of posts: 2939
Post Name: Driver
Mode of application: Online
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be 18 years to 38 years. The relaxation in the age will be given to the reserved categories as per the Govt norms.
Educational Qualification: The education of the candidate should be 12th pass/Graduation or equivalent to it from the recognized board.
Pay Scale: The salary of the selected candidate will be 10,000/-
- Starting date of submission of online application: 12th Feb 2017.
- Ending date of submission of online application: 11th Feb 2017.
GSRTC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 2939 Driver Vacancies Here:
Candidates who are eligible and interested for GSRTC Driver Recruitment need to apply in an online mode. Before applying, you must read the notification carefully and ensure all the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, a candidate must keep a note of last. Here we are sharing you some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
Steps to apply:
- Firstly, log on to the official website
- Now click on the link related to GSRTC Job Notification
- After that, read the notification carefully
- Click on online apply option
- Fill the form with correct data
- Recheck the form and submit it
- Take the hard copy of the same for the future use
Application Fee: There will be no application fee applicable for this recruitment
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written exam and interview performance.
GSRTC Job 2017:
Finally, we again informing all the candidates that they can apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2017 until the last date 11th Feb 2017. We shared all the details in this article. Still, if anyone has any kind of query in regarding this post then you can leave a message in the comment section as below. We will get back to your query in an immediate manner.