HAL Vacancy 2017: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has recently released the official announcement for the HAL Recruitment 2017 to fill the 173 vacant posts of Operators on Tenure Basis at HAL, Accessories Division. Interested candidates must apply online for the HAL Notification 2017 through the official website @hal.eadmissions.net. The last date for the HAL Operator Jobs 2017 is 15th April 2017. Moreover, the other details about HAL Job Vacancy 2017 such as how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, etc., are mention below.
About: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned defense and aerospace corporation based in Karnataka, Bangalore. It works under the supervision of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The government-owned company is initially concerned in the proceedings of the aerospace industry. These involve assembly and manufacturing of navigation, aircraft and associated communication airports and equipment operation. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
HAL Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|No of Posts||173|
|Name of Posts||Operators|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Name of post||No of vacancy|
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must hold Regular or Full Time ITI + NCTVT/ ITI + NAC after 10th class in the Trades of Turner/ Grinder/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Instrumentation Mechanic. Qualifications must be from any approved Institute/University. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The maximum age of aspirants must be 28 years as on 1 Feb 2017. The age relaxation for reserved category candidate OBC-NCL 3 years, SC/ST 5 years & PWD 10 years.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: 27th March 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 15th April 2017
HAL Recruitment 2017, 173 Operators on Tenure Basis at HAL, Accessories Division Apply Here:
Applicants must read the full notification through the official website for the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy 2017. Applicants must upload the necessary certification while applying online. Candidates must keep in mind the last date for the online registration. Here, we have shared some steps for your ease.
Steps to Apply for the HAL Jobs 2017:
- First of all, log on to the official website.
- Check for the HAL Recruitment in the news section
- Fill the application form with proper details
- Upload the necessary documents while applying online
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, Take the printout of the application form for further use.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for the HAL vacancy 2017.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by written test and the trade test conducted by the authorities of the HAL.
Admit Card: The HAL Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The HAL Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
HAL Accessories Division Jobs 2017:
Finally we are reminding that applicants must keep in mind the last date for the HAL Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. Aspirants must upload the necessary documents while applying for HAL Jobs 2017. All the information shared here is correct and according to the official notification. In the case of any query kindly comment below.