HECL Recruitment 2017: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has recently announced the official notification for the HECL Recruitment 2017 to fill 100 vacant ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the HECL Notification 2017 through the official website @hecltd.com. Applicants must keep in mind the last date to apply 5th May 2017. Moreover, other details like selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc., are mention below.
About HECL: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise in Ranchi, Jharkhand India. HECL was founded in the year 1958 as one of the biggest Combined Engineering System in India. It supplies and manufactures capital machinery & equipment and provides project accomplishment needed for core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up beginning from fabrication, machining, casting & forging, testing and assembly. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
HECL Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|No of Posts||100|
|Name of Posts||ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
- Educational Qualification:
- For ITI Trainees: Applicant must have completed Higher Secondary or Similar with ITI or equivalent technical from acknowledged SCVT/NCVT institute.
- For Diploma Engineer Trainees: Candidate should hold Diploma in Engineering in a related discipline. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The age of aspirants must not be more than 28 years as on 1st March 2017. The age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and PWD candidates it is according to official guidelines.
- Starting Date for Application Form: 14th April 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 5th May 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 8th May 2017
HECL Recruitment 2017, 100 ITI Trainees & Diploma Engg Trainees Posts:
Applicants interested in joining the HECL ITI Trainees Vacancy 2017 can apply online through the official website. Applicants must check the official website for the detailed notification and fill the application form with accurate details. Candidates must keep in mind the last date 5th May 2017. Here, we are providing some steps for applying for Heavy Engineering Corporation Jobs 2017 in an easy way.
Steps to Apply For HECL Jobs 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @hecltd.com
- Check the HECL notification in the news section
- Fill the trainee application form with correct data
- Cross check the details on the application form
- Remit the application fee for HECL Vacancy
- Hit the submit button
- Take the printout of HECL Jobs for further use.
- For General and OBC Candidates Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates: No Fee
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by written test, trade test and skill test conducted by the Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
Admit Card: The HECL Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The HECL Trainee Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
HECL Diploma Engineer Jobs 2017:
Candidates going to apply for the HECL Recruitment 2017 through the online mode need to visit the official website. Applicants must remember the last date for online registration i.e. 5th May 2017. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. We have shared all the necessary information on this article but still in the case of any query kindly comment below.