Indian Navy Selection Process & Preparation Tips: Those candidates who have enrolled for the Indian Navy Recruitment and now looking for the Preparation tips and Recruitment process are on the perfect website. Here we are providing the Indian Navy Preparation Tips and hiring process in an easy way. The Indian Navy recruitment is organized for the filling of 205 Multi Tasking Staff posts for eligible candidates. The Last date of the online registration was 15th May 2017. So Candidates who have successfully enrolled can now take a look at the given below details about the Indian Navy Preparation Tips And Indian Navy Recruitment Process.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the marine part of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India works as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy and takes the decisions. The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the Navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played a significant act in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
Indian Navy Selection Process- How to prepare for joining Indian Navy
Indian Navy Preparation Tips: Here we are providing ten tips to prepare for the Indian Navy Recruitment.
- Find out about the exam: try to know every single detail about the exam like how much is the exam worth to your overall mark in the subject, will there be the choice of questions, etc.
- Ask for help: Never feel shy to ask anything from your teacher or anyone. Try to talk to the teacher and take the brain out of the other students. If still not working try to consult with a counselor.
- Sort out your subject material: collect all the notes you have related to the post and check the syllabus or pattern on the different website. Use a subject guide to organizing the information.
- Check past exam papers: you must check the previous year’s exam papers and familiarize yourself with the structure and format of the exam.
- Know where to go: check your exam timetable and know where your exam center is and what is the timing and all the details should be kept in your mind.
- Don’t cram: Just remember what you know and stick to the information and the night before the exam if you feel nervous stay calm and try to review all your notes.
- Keep yourself cool: Don’t panic keep yourself fresh, no need to fasten yourself just believe in you.
- Use your reading time: The way you use your reading time will either make you or break you. So keep your reading time thinking about the management of time according to the questions.
- Break the questions down: The Beat part of the exam is to give out the question and understand what is asked. If you didn’t get the question, you are unable to get the full marks.
- Review your performance: After completing your exam give some time to review your exam and recheck the paper, the weather is there any question left accidentally or not.
Indian Navy Recruitment Process:
The Indian Navy Selection Process is divided into 5 Stages, each part is divided into 5 days. And candidates have to prepare accordingly.
Stage I: Stage I selection system includes
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test (OIRT).
- Picture Perception and Description Test (PDPT)
- Discussion of the Picture
Stage II: Stage II selection system includes
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
- Self Description-15 Mins.
Stage III: Stage III selection system includes
- Group Discussion
- Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
- Progressive Group Tasks (PGT)
- Group Obstacle Race (GOR)
- Half Group Task (HGT)
Stage IV: Stage IV selection system includes
- Individual Obstacles
- Command Task
- Final Group Task
- Personal interviews are conducted by Interviewing Officer (IO) from Day 2 to Day 4
Stage V: Stage V selection system includes
- Closing address by Deputy President of the Board
- Announcement of results
Conclusion for Indian Navy Preparation Tips / Recruitment Process:
All the information shared here is correct and according to the official notification. To crack the examination candidates have to follow the above steps of Indian Navy Selection Process and tips for how to prepare for the Indian Navy examination. Applicants must remember the above steps and try to implement for the best result. We hope best for your result. Stay connected for more updates. Apply for latest Defense Jobs from here.