JNU Recruitment 2017: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has announced the notification for JNU Jobs 2017 for 98 Teaching faculty (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the JNU Teaching Recruitment 2017 through the official website jnu.ac.in on or before 14th March 2017. For more details such as how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria are given below.
About JNU: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) New Delhi is a public central university. The National Accreditation and Assessment Council gave the university 3.9 out of 4 grade in 2012, which is the highest awarded grade to any educational institution in the country. It is one of the top universities in India, According to the National Institutional Ranking Framework, it is ranked third. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on applied sciences and liberal arts.
JNU Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Organization name: Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Official Website: jnu.ac.in
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Category: Govt Job
- Rolling Advt. No. RC/03/2017
Total Number of Posts: 98
Post Name and Number of posts:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||34||37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000|
|Associate Professor||38||Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9000|
|Assistant Professor||26||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000|
- Educational Qualification: Contenders must have complete Ph.D./ master degree in the relevant subject from the well-recognized university/ board. For full detail kindly check the official notification.
- Age Limit: Age limits are mentioned in the official notification.
- Starting Date for Online Application form: 11 Feb 2017.
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 14 March 2017.
JNU Recruitment 2017, 98 Teaching Faculty Vacancies Apply Online Here:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of JNU Teaching Vacancy 2017 by online mode through the official website. Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow to apply in an easy way.
Steps to Apply:
- Applicants must visit the official website @ jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the link named JNU Delhi Teaching Faculty Recruitment in notification tab.
- Fill the application form with valid details and remit application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application after submission.
Application Fees: Candidate must deposit the application fee as per his or her category which should be sent through online payment method.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, PWD & Women category candidates: no fee
Selection Process: Candidates came for the interview. The selection will be done according to the performance in interview.
Result 2017: The Result will be released by the authorities after the selection process.
JNU Teaching Jobs 2017:
Candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the JNU Recruitment 2017. We have shared all the details about JNU Vacancy 2017 in this article. All the desired details are at our website still, in the case of any query kindly comment below. Our team will provide assistance soon. We wish all the best and suggest to stay in touch with us.