Kamrup District Jobs 2017: Kamrup District has recently released the official notification for the Kamrup District Recruitment 2017 to fill 120 vacant Assam Kamrup Home Guard Volunteer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the Kamrup District Notification 2017 on or before 29th April 2017. Applicants can download the Kamrup District Vacancy 2017 application form through the official website @kamrup.nic.in. Moreover, other details like how to apply, application fee, selection process, etc., are mention below.
About Kamrup District: Kamrup district also known as Kamrup rural district is a legislative division in the state of Assam in India created by bisecting old Kamrup district into two in 2003. Another being Kamrup Metropolitan district, identified after the region it forms. The district, along with Barpeta and Nalbari together form the Kamrup area which has Kamrupi language and culture. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
Kamrup District Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Kamrup District|
|No of Posts||120|
|Name of Posts||Home Guard Volunteer|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 8th class and also need a home guard certificate from the Kamrup District, Assam. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The age of aspirants must not be more than 55 years. The age relaxation will be according to the rules of govt.
- Starting Date for Application Form: Available now
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 29th April 2017
Kamrup District Recruitment 2017, 120 Home Guard Volunteer Vacancies Apply Here:
Candidates are advised to read the full notification for the Kamrup District Home Guard vacancy 2017 before applying offline. Applicants must send the documents along with the application form to the address given below for the Kamrup District Guard Jobs 2017. Aspirants must keep in mind the last date i.e. 29th April 2017. Here, we are providing some steps to apply in an easy way.
Steps to Apply for Kamrup District Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Check the Kamrup District recruitment in the news section
- Furthermore, download the application form and fill correctly
- Attach the necessary documents and put in an envelope
- Finally send the envelope to the address given below.
Application Fee: For details about the application fee candidates need to follow the application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of written test conducted by the Kamrup District.
Admit Card: The Kamrup District Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The Kamrup District Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
Kamrup District Home Guard Volunteer Jobs 2017:
Applicants need to read the full notification before applying for the Kamrup District Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Applicants must attach the necessary documents with the application form and send to the address given below. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. The information shared about Kamrup District Vacancies 2017 in this article is correct but still in the case of any query kindly comment below.