KEA Lecturer Vacancy 2017: Karnataka Examination Authority has released the employment notification for the KEA Recruitment 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for 1203 vacant posts of Lecturer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the KEA Lecturer Notification 2017 on or before the last date 6th April 2017. Applicants can check the full details for KEA Lecturer Jobs 2017 through the official website @kea.kar.nic.in. Applicants can check the other details such as how to apply for Karnataka KEA Jobs 2017, selection process, educational qualification given below.
About KEA: Karnataka Examination Authority organizes competitive exam for the purpose of admission of students to the first year of full-time courses in dental, medical, and engineering courses in professional colleges the different states of India. This year it has released recruit program for the eligible candidates to fill 1203 Lecturer vacancies. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
Karnataka KEA Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|No of Posts||1203|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer Posts|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have finished their master’s degree with the least aggregate of 55% marks and also should have done there B.Ed from any Identified University/ Institute. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age of aspirants must be 21 to 40 years. The age relaxation for OBC is 3 years and 5 years for SC/ ST category.
- Starting date for Online Application Form: 7th March 2017
- Last date for Submitting Online Application: 6th April 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application Fee: 10th April 2017
KEA Recruitment 2017- 1203 Faculty Posts KEA Lecturer Jobs Apply Online:
Candidates can apply for the recruitment of KEA Lecturer Job 2017 as the online mode through the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority. Aspirants should read the notification carefully before applying for the KEA Recruitment 2017. Applicants must upload the necessary documents while applying for the online registration. Here we are providing some steps to apply in a smooth way.
Steps To Apply for KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit official website @kea.kar.nic.in
- Check for KEA Lecturer Application form link in the notification bar.
- Fill necessary details in the online application as asked.
- Upload latest scanned images of documents, signature & passport photo.
- Now recheck submitted details and click on submit button.
- Download & save application form and also remit application fee.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2500/- and for the candidates belonging to SC/ST need to pay Rs. 2000/-, PWD candidates need not pay any fee.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in KEA Recruitment 2017 will be made by their performance in the competitive exam.
Admit Card: They will get KEA Lecturer Vacancy Admit Card by online before 10 days of examination.
Result: The KEA Lecturer Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
Karnataka Examination Authority Jobs 2017:
Finally, we are informing candidates to read the full notification for KEA Recruitment 2017 while applying online. Applicants must keep in mind the last date. Also, candidates can check the Latest Railway Jobs 2017. We have shared all the necessary details but still in the case of any query kindly comment below.