Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancy 2017: Lakshmi Vilas Bank has announced the official notification for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 to fill the various Probationary Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Notification 2017 through the official website @lvbank.com. The closing date for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Vacancy 2017 is 17th April 2017. Moreover, the other details about LVB Recruitment 2017 such as the pay scale, important dates, last date, age limit, qualification, etc. are mention below.
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank: Lakshmi Vilas Bank established in 1926 by an organization of seven progressive people in the business of Karur following the influence of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. Their goal was to provide to the financial needs of the people in and throughout Karur who were interested in the industry, trading businesses, and agriculture. The Bank was chartered on 3rd November 1926, under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and received the license to commence business on 10th November 1926. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed Graduation with minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any approved university/board. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The aspirants must have age criteria in between 20 to 30 years. Candidate born on March 2, 1987, and March 1, 1997, are eligible to apply.
- Opening date for online registration: 29 March 2017
- Closing date for online registration: 17 April 2017
- Online Exam Date: May 2017 (Tentative)
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017, Various Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply Here:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017 for various PO posts through Online method. Aspirants must upload the related documents while applying online. You must read the full notification carefully before applying for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs 2017 and follow the steps given below:
Steps To Apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Jobs 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Check for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment in the news section
- Read the notification carefully
- Fill the application form with accurate details
- Upload the related documents
- Remit the application fee
- Take the print out of the application form
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 650/- and the transaction charges for online application fee is extra.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 will be made by Online Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Exam Pattern:
|Computer /General Knowledge||30|
Admit Card: The Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2017:
Applicants must check the official notification for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Candidates can also check the Latest Defence Jobs 2017. We have shared the necessary details in this article about Lakshmi Vilas Bank Job Vacancies 2017. Still, in the case of any query kindly comment below. We will help you very soon.