Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Finance Department India has released an employment opportunity for a huge number of eligible, talented candidates for Ministry Of Finance vacancy 2017 in 643 vacant places of Assistant Accountant Officer Posts. The applicants interested in the Ministry of Finance assistant accountant officer recruitment 2017 can apply through the offline mode. For full notification candidates must refer the official website finmin.nic.in. the last date to apply for the MOF jobs 2017 is 26 February 2017. For more information related to the selection process, how to apply, eligibility criteria etc. are mentioned below.
About Ministry of Finance Department: The Ministry of Finance is a crucial ministry within the Indian Government apprehensive with the economy of India. It engages itself with financial legislation, capital markets, taxation, center and state finances and the Union Budget. These cadre control under the supervision and administration of the Finance Ministry. The Union Finance Ministry of India consists five departments.
Ministry of Finance Recrutiment 2017 details:
- Organization Name: Ministry of Finance Department
- Official Website: finmin.nic.in
- Name of the post: Assistant Accountant Officer
- No. of vacancies: 643 Posts
- Applying mode: Offline
- Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria For MOF Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a designation of AAO in level 8 of 7th AAO (civil)/ CPC/ SAS.
- Age Limit: Job seekers should not be more than 56 years.
- Release Date of Advertisement: 27 January 2017
- Starting Date of Offline application form: 27 January 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application: 26 February 2017
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017, 643 Assistant Accountant Officer Vacancies Apply here:
Candidates can apply offline for the recruitment of assistant officer post. Applicants should carefully read the notification before applying for the Ministry Of Finance vacancies 2017. Also, you must keep in mind the last date of applying. Applicants can apply for the job recruitment through the steps provided below.
Steps to apply for MOF Assistant Accountant Officer vacancy 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website finmin.nic.in OR www.ssc.nic.in.
- Check out Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 of 643 posts.
- Click on full Advertisement to view Official Notification.
- Read the whole advertisement carefully to know recruitment Details.
- Get back and click on application form link
- Fill the application form and attach all the prescribed document with it.
- Send it to address given below.
Government of India, Ministry Of Finance,
Department of Expenditures, Controller General of Account,
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
Block E, GPO Complex, New Delhi
Application Fees: For the detailed amount of fee check official notification.
Ministry of Finance India Vacancy Result 2017: The result will be declared after the complete selection process.
Ministry of Finance India Jobs 2017:
Finally, we once again informing that candidates are required to read full notification before applying for Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017. The last date of applying is 26 February 2017. All the important details are shared on this website, but still in case of any query, please leave a message in the comment section below.