Navsari Agriculture University Recruitment 2017: Navsari Agricultural University has recently released the NAU Recruitment 2017 notice to fill the 79 vacant posts of Agriculture Assistant, Computer Operator & other Non-Teaching Posts . Applicants can apply through the online method for Navsari Agriculture Notification. The candidate can check the full notification through the official website www.nau.in. The Last date to apply for the NAU Vacancies 2017 is 10th April 2017. Candidates can also check the details such as selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc. given below.
About NAU: Navsari Agricultural University is located at Navsari, Gujarat. It was a section of Gujarat Agricultural University until May 2004. The university has mainly focused on providing higher education especially in the fields of Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry, Horticulture, and Fisheries. It proposes to provide higher education to people and to give technical knowledge to them. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
Navsari Agriculture Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Navsari Agricultural University|
|No of Posts||79|
|Name of Posts||Non-Teaching|
|Name of Vacancy||No of Posts|
|Stenographer(Grade – 3)(English)||03|
- Educational Qualification: The qualification of the candidate should be as per the post which is as follow:
- Computer Programmer: Applicant must have done Master Degree in MCA or Computer Science or B.Sc in Computer Science and must have at least 3 years experience.
- Laboratory Technician: Candidates must have possessed a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology/Chemistry or other.
- Agriculture Officer: Candidates must have done Graduate Degree with the First Class of the Faculty Of Agriculture Institute/University.
- Stenographer(Grade – 3)(English): Must hold a degree in B.Com, BA, BSC.
- Agriculture Assistant: Applicant must have Agriculture in Diploma Course from a recognized University. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age of aspirants must be 18 to 35 years. For the details about age relaxation is according to govt norms.
- Release Date for Application form: 18th March 2017
- Closing Date for Application Form: 10th April 2017
Navsari Agriculture University Recruitment 2017- 79 Posts Navsari Agriculture Assistant Jobs Apply Online:
Candidates can apply for the recruitment of Navsari Agriculture Assistant Job 2017 as the online mode through the official website NAU. Applicants should read the notification carefully before applying for the Navsari Agriculture Recruitment 2017. Aspirants must upload the relevant documents while applying for the online registration of NAU Assistant Vacancy 2017. Here we are providing some steps to apply in a smooth way.
Steps to apply for Navsari Agricultural Vacancy 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Check the Navsari Agricultural link in the news section
- Read the notification carefully
- Fill the application form and upload the required details
- Remit the application fee
- Take the printout of the form for further references
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 400/- as per the official notification for the application fee.
Selection process: The selection of candidates in NAU Recruitment 2017 will be made by their performance in the Written Test, Skill Test, Typing Test and Interview conducted by the Navsari Agricultural University.
Admit Card: They will get Navsari Agricultural Vacancy Admit Card by online before 10 days of examination.
Result: The NAU Agriculture Assistant Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
Navsari Agriculture Jobs 2017:
Finally we are informing the candidates to read the full notification for the Navsari Agriculture University Recruitment 2017 while applying through the online method. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Also, check the Latest Defence Jobs 2017. All the information provided here is correct and according to the official notification. But in the case of any query kindly comment below.