NIA Recruitment 2017: National Investigation Agency (NIA) published a notification to recruit 12 Deputy Superintendent of Police post. NIA jobs 2017 is a great opportunity for applicants, who are eligible & willing to apply for these vacancies should apply on or before 11-April-2017. Interested candidates can download the NIA Job Application Form from the official website i.e. nia.gov.in or from our web site. More information like qualification, Age limitation, How to apply are given below.
About National Investigation Agency: Over the past years, India has been the victim of large-scale terrorism sponsored from across to the borders. There have been innumerable incident of terrorist attacks, not only in militancy & insurgency affected areas & areas affected by Left Wing Extremism but also in the form of terrorist attacks & bomb blasts, etc.,
NIA Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of the Department: National Investigation Agency
- Official Website: nia.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Total No. of Posts: 12 Vacancies
- Name of posts: Deputy Superintendent of Police (DY SP)
- Job Location: Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jammu, Raipur, Kochi, Hyderabad, Guwahati
- Salary: Rs.56100 to Rs. 177,500/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years experience in handling cases
Age Limit: Candidates age should not less than 21 years, (Relaxation is applicable as per government rules)
- The last date to submit application form: 11 April 2017
NIA Recruitment 2017: Download Application form for DY SP Here:
The National Investigation Agency is going to announce a notification for required various posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police. Before applying to this recruitment, you must read the notification carefully and must keep the last date in mind. Candidate can attend walk ins on or before the last date. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
How to apply:
- Candidates required to use official website nia.gov.in
- Check the official information for this post properly.
- And applicants need to read the information carefully.
- After that, applicant need to fill the form carefully
- And with the filled application form and all certificates candidate need to attend walk ins.
Eligible officers along with bio-data, certificates should reach to given address.
DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor,
NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road,
Click Here- Official Advertisement + Application form <———–
Selection Process: Selection is purely based on the candidate’s certificate, achievements, and also personal interview.
Result: Nominees are going to appearing in the interview, they can check result on the National Investigation Agency official website. The National Investigation Agency official site nia.gov.in
Nature of Duties for selected DY-SP:
- Responsible for carry out day to day investigation of related cases.
- Officers shall be required to move across the country for investigation of the cases.
- Officers shall be required to carry out operations related to NIA cases.
- Officer shall interrogate or get interrogated all terrorists/ LWE/ fundamentalist pertaining to his/her jurisdiction.(For more refer to official advertisement)
National Investigation Agency Jobs 2017:
Finally, we once again informing all the job seekers that they can attend the interview for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017. Skilled officers need to face the interview on or before the last date for NIA Recruitment 2017. We have given all the details in this article. Still if you have any query then feel free to ask any question here through the comment section.