NIACL Recruitment 2017: New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has recently announced a notification for the NIACL Vacancy 2017 to filling up 984 vacant Assistant Class 3 posts. Those who are looking for latest Govt jobs can apply for this job has good chance to get the job in Maharashtra. Interested candidates can apply online for New India Assurance Company Limited Recruitment 2017 on or before 29 March 2017. However the online process will start from 6th March 2017 Candidates can check full notification through the official website @newindia.co.in. For more details such as how to apply, selection process, etc. are given below.
About NIACL: New India Assurance Co Ltd, is fully Govt controlled multinational general insurance company working in 28 countries and located at Mumbai, India. Its global business crossed Rs.18371 Crore. The founder of NIACL is Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919 and have been market leaders in India in the non-life market for more than 40 years. This company is the only direct insurer in India rated by AM Best.
NIACL Vacancy Details:
- Organization name: New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Official Website: @newindia.co.in
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Class 3
- Number of seats: 984
- Pay Scale: Rs.14,435/- to Rs.40,080/- per every month
- Location: Maharashtra
- Application Mode: Online
NIACL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Possess Graduation in any discipline from the recognized institution/university. And have knowledge of the Territorial language are eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should have age in between 18 to 30 years as on 30th June 2016. Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be according to NIACL norms.
- Starting date of applying online: 6th March 2017
- Last date to apply online: 29th March 2017
- Date of Tier I Exam: 22nd & 23rd April 2017 (Tentative)
- Date of Tier II Exam: 23rd May 2017 (Tentative)
NIACL Recruitment 2017, 984 Assistant Class 3 posts Vacancies Apply Online Here:
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of NIACL Assistant Vacancy 2017 by online mode through the official website. Aspirants must read the detailed notification carefully before applying for NIACL Jobs 2017. Candidates have to upload relevant documents while applying for the post. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Here some steps are mentions that you can follow to apply .
Steps to apply:
- First of all, Log on to the official website @newindia.co.in.
- Click on the link named NIACL Assistant Recruitment.
- Fill the application form in properly prescribed manner.
- Furthermore. Remit application fee through the online mode.
- Click on submit.
- Take the printout of the application form for further use.
Application Fees: Kindly refer the official notification for the application fee
Click Here- Click for Advertisement <——–
Click Here- Click to Apply Online <——– (Available from 6th March 2017)
Selection process: The selection of applicants is according to the performance in written test and interview conducted by NIACL.
Result: The final selection will take place after the selection procedure, and the result is declared at the official website.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Finally, again a reminding information is given to all the contestants to read the full notification before applying for the NIACL Recruitment 2017. We have accorded all the required information regarding NIACL New Vacancy 2017 on this site but in the case of any query kindly comment below. Our team will reply to your comment very soon.