NISM Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) announced the notification for the NISM Vacancies 2017 for the post of Assistant Manager (Graphics Design) on the contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of the nism.ac.in on or before the last date 03.03.2017. This is the excellent opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for the latest Govt Jobs. For more details about NISM Manager Jobs 2017 like selection process, educational qualification, how to apply, salary details, post name, last date, etc. are given below.
About NISM: The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) established in 2006 as the public trust by the (SEBI) Securities and Exchange Board of India, the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute accomplishes a broad range of capacity building activities at different levels focused on increasing the quality standards of and enhance the participation in the securities markets. The institute’s the National Center for Financial Education, and six schools of excellence work in synergy towards professionalized securities markets.
NISM Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Organization name: The National Institute of Securities Markets
- Official Website: nism.ac.in
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Last Date: 03 March 2017
- Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get a salary of Rs. 05 to 06 Lakhs/- (Per Annum)
NISM Vacancy Details:
- Total number of posts: Not specified
- Post Name: Assistant Manager (Graphic Design)
NISM Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Contenders must have Graduate degree (preferably first class) with specialization in Commercial Graphic Designing/ Art / Fine Art / from any well-recognized University/Board
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 35 years as on 31.01.2017.
- Last date to apply for Online Application Form: 03-03-2017
NISM Recruitment 2017, Assistant Manager Vacancies, Apply Online Here:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of NISM Assistant Manager Vacancy 2017 by the official website, since the applying process is online. Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for recruitment. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Below are some steps to apply.
Steps to Apply/ How to Apply?
Candidates may follow the given steps to apply for the recruitment through online mode.
- Firstly log on to the official page @ nism.ac.in.
- Then Click on Online application form from the recruitment section
- Fill the details in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of all prescribed documents
- Click on submit button to finish
- Take printout of the form for future reference
Click Here- Check detailed Advertisement Link <——–
Click Here- Apply Online <———
Application Fees: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made through the interview.
Result: The result will be declared after the interview procedure.
NISM Recruitment Jobs 2017:
Candidates who are eligible for NISM Recruitment 2017 need to follow an online process to apply. Candidates are advised to follow the notification for the detailed information. All the desired information has been shared in this article. Still, if you have any query then kindly leave a comment below. For more information, stay tuned with us. Thank you!