OPTCL Vacancy 2017: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has announced the official notification for the OPTCL Recruitment 2017 to fill the 150 vacant posts of Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the OPTCL Notification 2017 through the official website @repo.optcl.co.in. The closing date for the online registration is 24th April 2017. Moreover, candidates can check the other details about OPTCL Operator Recruitment 2017 from the below description.
About: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is one of the biggest Transmission Utility in the country and established in March 2004 under the Act, 1956 of Companies as a corporation entirely controlled by the Government of Odisha. The organization is to begin the business of transmission and to supply of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
OPTCL Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|No of Posts||150|
|Name of Posts||Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee|
|Category||No of posts|
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must be HSC pass from approved Board/Institute, or equivalent and must hold National Trade Certificate in Electrician from acknowledged Institution by SCTE & NCVT/ VT with at least 65% for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 0% marks for General & SEBC candidates. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age of aspirants must be 20 to 32 years as on 1 Jan 2017. The age relaxation for SC, ST, SEBC and Women Candidates 05 years, for PWD Candidates 10 years age relaxation.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: 25 March 2017
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Application: 24th April 2017
OPTCL Recruitment 2017, 150 Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee Apply here:
Candidates must check the official announcement before applying for the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Vacancy 2017 through the official website. Candidates must keep in mind the last date 24th April 2017 for online registration. Also, upload the necessary documents for the along with the online form. Some steps to apply easily are as follow.
Steps to Apply for the Odisha PTCL Vacancy 2017:
- Firstly, check the official website
- Click on OPTCL Recruitment in the news section
- Furthermore, check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form
- Remit the application fee
- Finally, Recheck the application form and take the printout if needed.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking or Offline payment method by ICICI Bank Challan. Candidates from UR & SEBC have to pay Rs.500/- & SC/ST/PWD Candidates must pay Rs.250/-. OPTCL departmental candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in OPTCL Recruitment 2017 will be made by performance in the Computer Based Test, Skill Test, and Career Marking.
Admit Card: The OPTCL Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The OPTCL Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
Odisha PTCL Vacancy 2017:
Finally, we are advising that applicants must check the official notification for the OPTCL Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Applicants must upload the related documents such as scanned signature, pass-photo, etc. along with the application form before the last date. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. We have shared the necessary information about OPTCL Jobs 2017 but still in the case of any query kindly comment below. We will help you very soon.