Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan High Court has released official employment notification for the Rajasthan High Court Judge Vacancy 2017 for filling of 35 Civil Judge vacancies. The natives of Rajasthan who are seeking for the latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan have an excellent opportunity to apply online for Rajasthan High Court Notification 2017. Applicants have to apply through the official website www.hcraj.nic.in. The last date to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2017 is 21st December 2017. For more information such as how to apply, selection process, educational qualification is given below.
About Rajasthan High Court: The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the Rajasthan state. It was founded on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Act, 1949. Five High Courts were functioning in the various units of the States – at Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Bikaner. The High Courts of former the Matsya Union and Rajasthan before the unification of the Rajasthan. The Rajasthan High Court Act, 1949 removed these different jurisdictions and given for a single High Court for the entire Rajasthan State.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details:
- Organization name: Rajasthan High Court
- Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
- Name of The Posts: Civil Judge
- Number of seats: 35
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Application Mode: Online
Rajasthan High Court Official Notification
Instructions To Fill Rajasthan High Court Application Form
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the Bachelor degree in Law from any recognized University.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 23 to 35 years on the final date of application. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates.
- Starting date of Online Application form: 23rd November 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 21st December 2017
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, 35 Civil Judge – Download Application Form & Apply Here:
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of Rajasthan High Court Judge Vacancy 2017 by online mode through the official website. Aspirants must read the detailed notification carefully before applying for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Some steps are given to apply.
Steps to apply:
- Initially, visit official website hcraj.nic.in
- Click on Notification section
- Select the post name & click on Apply online
- Now enter valid details in it
- Then submit the application form
- Now download the copy and take print out of the form for further use.
To the Registrar General,
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay the non-refundable fee through Online/Offline mode as per their categories as follow:
- For General/OBC candidate: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST candidate: Rs. 550/-
Rajasthan High Court Instructions – Click Here
Rajasthan High Court Online Application Form – Click Here
Selection process: This is done by the following
- Written test
Result 2017: After the completion of the Selection procedure, the result will publish.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Jobs 2017:
Candidates appearing in the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 need to read the full notification before applying for the LDC jobs through the official website. All the relevant details about the HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 are available on this site. In the case of any query kindly comment below. Thanks and keep in touch with us.