,RGNIYD Recruitment 2017: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has announced a notification for RGNIYD Manager Jobs 2017, regarding the posts of Programme Manager, Office Assistant & other vacancies. Job hunters who are looking for the latest Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu is having a great chance here. Interested and eligible may appear for Walk-in Interview on 18 February 2017. For full notification detail for RGNIYD vacancy 2017 candidate may visit the official website rgniyd.gov.in. Furthermore, other details such as important dates, vacancy details, a number of posts etc. are given below.
About RGNIYD: The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development situated at Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu) is a National Importance Institute by the Act No. 35/2012 of Parliament under the Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs of Government of India. The RGNIYD was established in the year 1993, under the Societies Registration Act-XXVII of 1975. Recently, it invites applications to fill Manager, Office Assistant posts.
RGNIYD Vacancy details:
- Organization name: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
- Official website: rgniyd.gov.in
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Applying Mode: Walk in Interview
|Post Name||Number of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Accountant cum Computer Operator||Various||Rs.15,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria For RGNIYD vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the posts are written below-
- For Programme Manager: Candidates should possess a degree of M.A in Social Work with at least 3-years of experience in managing projects.
- For Office Assistant: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a well-recognised board.
Age Limit: The age limit for the candidates applying for the post is as per Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development rules.
- Date and time of Interview: 18.02.2017 at 10.00 A.M
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017, Walk in Interview Programme Manager & Office Assistant Posts:
Candidates can apply for the recruitment of RGNIYD Job 2017 through walk-in interview on the given date and time. Additionally, applicants should carefully read the notification before going for the walk-in interview. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for RGNIYD Programme Manager Recruitment 2017.
Steps to Apply for RGNIYD recruitment 2017:
- First of all, log on to the official website
- Search the notification of the recruitment
- Fill the application with prescribed details
- Attach self-attested passport photos & signature
- Attained the interview on the given date and venue
- Take the copy of all required documents on the time of walk-in interview
Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu
Application Fee: There is no application fee for the above posts.
Click Here – For Detailed Advertisement <————–
Selection Process: Selection will be made according to the performance in walk-in interview.
Result 2017: The result will be declared by the authorities after the selection process on the official website.
RGNIYD Jobs 2017:
Finally, we once again reminding that candidates can attain walk-in interview for RGNIYD Recruitment 2017 on 18th Feb 2017. Applicants are required to take all the necessary documents at the time of interview. We shared all the required details are at our website. Still, if anyone has any kind of query regarding RGNIYD Chennai Recruitment 2017 , then you can share it in the given comment section below. Thanks and stay tuned with us.