RITES Limited Recruitment 2018: The Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited released a job notification for various number of Deputy General Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager vacancies. All the job hunters who are looking for the latest Govt jobs in Gujarat is having a good opportunity here. Eligible candidates need to apply in an offline mode by sending the application form to email mentioned below and send the hard copy of the same to address given below. The last date of applying is 28th Feb 2018. You must refer the official website for www.ritesltd.com. However, you can also get the application form from the link given as below. The more of the details about RITES Limited Vacancies 2018 is given in the below description.
About RITES: RITES known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service is a Govt enterprise established in the year 1974. Headquarter is located in Gurgaon. It is a consultancy company for engineering specialized in the field of transport infrastructure. The service area is worldwide so it also provides service in the abroad countries. Recently it releases a job notification for various vacancies of Manager posts.
RITES Limited Recruitment Details:
Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Total number of posts: various
Post Name and pay scale:
- Deputy General Manager – Rs.29,100–54,500
- Manager – Rs. 24,900-50,500
- Assistant Manager – Rs.20,600-46,500
Job Location: Gujarat
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate will be 54 years which will be calculated as on 31st Jan 2018
Educational Qualification: The qualification of the candidate should be degree or diploma in Civil with the relevant experience. Kindly check the official notification for the detailed information.
- Starting date of applying: Available Now
- Last date of applying: 28th Feb 2018
RITES Limited Recruitment 2018, Get Application Form and Apply Here:
Candidates who are eligible for RITES Recruitment 2018 need to apply in a proper channel. Since the applying process is offline, you need to send the application form to the address below. You must read the notification carefully and must keep the last date of applying in mind. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
Steps to apply:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Click on career option
- Furthermore, click on the link related to this recruitment
- Read the notification and download the application form
- Fill the form with correct data
- Send it to the given address as below, along with the self-attested photocopies of all the supporting documents
“Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001,
Email Address: Rectt.email@example.com
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of
- all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/
- Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts
- under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
- Experience certificate as a proof of total and relevant experience.
To get the notification and application form – Click here <——
Application Fee: There is no application fee applicable for this post
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of an interview (in English or Hindi) along with the medical fitness test.
RITES Limited Jobs 2018:
Finally, we once again informing all the candidates that they can apply for RITES Limited Recruitment 2018 in a prescribed format until the last date 28th Feb 2018. We have shared all the details in this article. Still, if anyone has any kind of query then you can leave a message in the comment section below. We will get back to you in an immediate manner.