RMSA Vacancy 2017: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan, Jammu & Kashmir has invited applications form the eligible candidates for the RMSA Recruitment 2017. The authorities has provided the 550 job openings for the Subject Specific Teachers on contract basis. Applicants can apply online for the RMSA Notification 2017 through the official website @rmsaindia.gov.in/en. The closing date for the online registration is 10th April 2017. Moreover, candidates can check the other details about RMSA J& K Recruitment 2017 from the below description.
About: The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is a flagship project of Government of India, started in March 2009, to improve access to secondary education and develop its quality. The establishment of the plan started from 2009-10 to create human capital and present enough positions for stimulating development and growth and equity as also the quality of life for everybody in India. Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
RMSA Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan|
|No of Posts||550|
|Name of Posts||Subject Specific Teachers|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of subject||No of vacancy|
|Language (Urdu & Hindi)||110|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have finished Master Degree in specific subject with least 50% marks and have a degree of B.Ed. Check Here Latest Bank Jobs.
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age of aspirants must be 18 to 40 years as on 1 Jan 2017. The age relaxation for reserved category candidate is 3 years and 2 years for PD candidates.
- Starting date for Online Application Form: 24 March 2017
- Closing date for Submitting Online Application: 10th April 2017
- Last date for the payment of application fee in J&K bank: 11th April 2017
RMSA Recruitment 2017, 550 Subject Specific Teachers on contract basis Apply Here.
Applicants must check the official advertisement before applying for the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Vacancy 2017 through the official website. Candidates must keep in mind the last date to submit application form of RMSA Teacher jobs 2017 and attach the relevant documents with the online application form. Here we are providing some necessary steps to apply for RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Steps to Apply for RMSA Vacancy 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Check the RMSA Recruitment in the notification area.
- Fill the application form with proper details
- After that, remit the application fee
- Hit the submit button
- Finally Take the print out of the form for further use.
Application fee: Applicants must pay the application fee Rs. 100/- through e-Challan.
Click for the full Notification <—————-
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in RMSA Recruitment 2017 will be made by performance in the written exam conducted by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan.
Admit Card: The RMSA Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The RMSA Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
RMSA Teacher Vacancy 2017:
Applicants must check the official notification for the RMSA Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Applicants must attach the related documents along with the application form before the last date. Candidates can check Latest Defence Jobs 2017. We have shared the necessary information about RMSA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017 but still in the case of any query kindly comment below.