SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017: The State Bank of India is going to release the official notification for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 to fill 15000+ vacant on Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the SBI Clerk Notification 2017 through the official website www.sbi.co.in. Aspirants have to read the full notification and apply for the SBI Clerical Vacancy 2017 starting from April 2017. Moreover, candidates can check the full details such as application fee, selection process, etc., given below.
About SBI: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational corporation and public sector commercial and banking services association. SBI has 191 foreign agencies spread over 36 countries, making it the biggest banking and financial services group in India by assets. SBI works as an enterprise under the government with its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Organization name||State Bank of India|
|No of Posts||15000+|
|Name of Posts||Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates|
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have done Graduation degree in any system from an acknowledged university/board, or any equivalent qualification approved by the central government for junior associate jobs. Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied exercises from a Government sanctioned Board/Institute for Junior Agricultural Associate jobs.
Age Limit: Applicants, Age should be not less than 20 years and not more than 28 years as on 01 April 2017 i.e. contestants must not born earlier than 02 April 1988 and not later than 01 April 1996. The age relaxation will be according to the rules of Govt.
- Release Date of Online Application Submission: April 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: April 2017
- Written Exam Date: May/June 2017
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017, 15000+ Clerk Jobs Apply Here:
Candidates looking forward to enrolling for the State Bank Of India Clerk Vacancy 2017 need to apply through the online method. Applicants must upload the necessary documents such as scanned copies of certificates, signature, pass-photo, etc. Aspirants must keep in mind the Last date of online registration i.e. updated soon. Here, some steps are given to apply in an easy way.
Steps to Apply For SBI Clerical Cadre Jobs 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Check the SBI recruitment in the news section
- Fill the application form correctly
- Upload the scanned copies of signature, pass-photo, etc.
- Remit the application fee
- Hit the submit button after rechecking the application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs.600/- and candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/XS have to pay Rs.100/- through the Credit Card or Debit Card or Online Payment.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 will be made by written test and interview conducted by the State Bank Of India.
- There will be two papers, Paper I (Preliminary) & Paper II (Main)
- There will be 100 questions in paper 1 for 100 marks
- Composite time for paper I will be 1 hour
- Paper II will consist of 190 questions for 200 marks
- the time period for the paper II will be 2 hours & 40 minutes in paper II
- There will be a Negative Marking and 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer
Admit Card: The SBI Clerk Vacancy Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.
Result: The SBI Clerical Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon.
State Bank of India Clerk Jobs 2017
Applicants must check the official notification for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Applicants must upload the scanned copies of documents along with the application form before the last date updated soon. We have shared the important information about SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below.