SBI Admit card 2017: The State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Admit Card 2017 in regards to the examination to be held on 4th June 2017. SBI PO Mains admit card 2017 was released on 20th May 2017. Significantly the applications were invited for filling 2313 Vacancies of Probationary Officer. A good number of candidates shown their interest in that and now they are preparing for the examination also. We are informing such candidates that they can download their SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2017 on the official website @sbi.co.in. You can check more of the details about the SBI PO Hall Ticket 2017 from the below description.
About SBI: The State Bank of India is one of the oldest Govt Bank in India. It is an Indian Multinational Financial service organisation established in the year 1955. Headquarter is located in Mumbai. It is also having 19 Govt separate Banks. Recently it releases a job notification and will soon issue the admit card for the same.
Note: The examination will be for preliminary & Main. First, the admit card will be release for Preliminary followed by the main examination. As per the latest news, the admit card for the SBI PO mains exam dated 4th June 2017 will be available online from 22nd May 2017 below.
SBI PO Admit Card Details:
- Name of organisation: State Bank of India
- Total number of posts: 2313
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Announcement about: SBI PO Admit Card 2017
- Examination Name: SBI PO Exam 2017
SBI PO Admit Card 2017, Important Dates:
- SBI PO Pre Examination Date: 29th /30th April and 6th/7th May 2017
- Date of admit card availability: 15th April 2017
- Download call letter Pre-Examination Training (ST/SC): 7th April 2017
- Download Pre-Exam Admit card: 10th April 2017
- Date of SBI PO Result declaration: 17th May 2017
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: 4th June 2017
- Admit card availability date of the main exam: 22nd May 2017
- Date of result declaration of the main exam: 19th June 2017
- Group Discussion & Interview: 10th July 2017
- Declaration of final selected candidate: 5th Aug 2017
SBI PO Admit Card 2017, Download State Bank of India Mains Exam 2017 Call Letter, SBI PO 2017 Mains Hall Ticket Released
Candidates who are looking for the SBI PO Call Letter 2017 need to visit the official website since it is available online. Also, you must take the hard copy of the same and carry at the time of examination. You must note that no admit card will be sent through post or any other means, you all need to download it from here or official website. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for getting your admit card in an easy way.
Steps to follow to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Click on the link related to downloading admit card
- In that, you need to fill the details like registration number and DOB
- After that, your admit card will be available on the screen
- Furthermore, take the hard copy of the same
You must check your SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2017 properly as it will consist of all the details regarding the examination and your identity. The examination name along with the date & time will be mention on it. Your identification like name, roll number, Photograph & Signature will be mention on it. Every candidate must follow the important instructions mentioned on it without any failure.
Important Details that SBI PO Admit Card 2017 Carries
For any competitive examination, Admit Card is one of the most important documents that needs to be carried to the Examination Center, else you will not be allowed to appear in the examination. So it is a must to carry the SBI PO Admit Card 2017 to the examination centre. The SBI PO Hall Ticket not only contains the details about the examination but also contains details about the candidates who is going to appear in the examination. Some of the details that the SBI PO Call Letter 2017 contains are as follow:
- Name of the Candidates who is going to appear in the examination.
- Registration Number of the Candidates
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Venue of the Examination Center
- Date of the Examination
- Rules and Regulations to follow during the examination
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature etc.
Download >> SBI PO Mains Admit Card – now available
SBI PO Examination Pattern: The examination will take place in two stages, one will be preliminary & second will be main.
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Banking Awareness/ General Awareness
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|Reasoning & Computer Knowledge||45||60|
The selection criteria will be as follow:
- Phase I Pre Exam: Candidate need to clear the initial phase of Preliminary Examination
- Phase II Main Exam: This will be the second phase of selection process.In this, only those candidates will be allowed who will clear Phase I.
- Interview: This will be the last stage. Those candidates who will clear Pre & Main Exam will be invited for an interview. The final appointment will be after clearing this round.
Some important Points:
- The question will be MCQ in objective type for 3 hours duration with total 200 marks
- In the descriptive type, there will be 30 minutes duration in English (writing a letter and an essay).
- There will be a Negative Marking and 1/4th marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2017 Download
Downloading the SBI PO Admit Card 2017 earlier is always preferred because if you have downloaded your SBI PO Hall Ticket 2017, you can focus completely on the preparation. SBI PO Examination has been scheduled to be conducted on 29th/30th April and 6th/7th May 2017 so the candidates do not have too much time left for the preparation. This is the pick time to prepare for the SBI PO Examination so you need to visit the official website to download your SBI PO Admit Card 2017 if you are one of those candidates who has not downloaded the SBI PO Call Letter 2017 yet. Once you have downloaded the SBI PO Admit Card, you need to keep it safe so that at the time of examination you do not miss to carry the SBI PO Mains Hall Ticket to the Examination Center. Your SBI PO Admit Card contains all the possible details about the examination as well as the candidate’s details which help the examiner to identify your presence in the examination.
Tips to prepare for the SBI PO Examination
Knowledge of The Syllabus
It is always preferred to have the knowledge of the SBI PO Preliminary Syllabus before the preparation of the examination. Once you will have the idea about the syllabus, you will be sure about the topics from which the questions may be asked in the examination.
Solve Previous Year’s Questions
Solving Previous years questions is very important as you will get to know about the pattern of the examination and the type of questions asked in the SBI PO Examination. It is possible that repeated questions may be asked in the examination, so if you will practice of solving the previous year’s sample papers you will solve the questions asked in the examination easily.
Easy Questions First
During the examination, solve all the questions which you think is easy to solve. Many times you might have realised that you miss solving those questions which were easy for you only because you wasted your time in solving the questions that you were not sure about. So first solve all the questions that are easy for you and then the questions you are not sure about.
Keep all the Document at one place
It is preferred to keep all the important documents like identity proof, SBI PO Admit Card, and other things that are necessary to carry to the examination centre at one place so that at the time of the examination you do not need to worry about it. SBI PO Hall Ticket is one of the most important documents that is mandatory to carry to the examination centre. If you forget to bring your SBI PO Permission Letter to the examination centre, you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
SBI PO Hall Ticket 2017:
Finally, we once again informing all the candidates that they can get their SBI PO Admit Card 2017 from the official website. We have given all the details in this article regarding SBI PO Call Letter 2017. Still, if you have any kind of query then you leave a comment in the section below. We will get in touch with you in an immediate manner. We wish all the best and suggest to stay in touch with us.