SBI PO Recruitment 2017: The State Bank of India has released an employment notification for 2313 vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. This is a great chance for those job hunters who are looking for the latest Bank Jobs and also for SBI Probationary Officer jobs 2017. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Candidates can fill online application form for SBI PO Vacancy 2017 on or before 6th March 2017. SBI decided the appointment for PO post by categories wise, so candidates are required to read SBI Bank has released the official notification before applying at website www.sbi.co.in.
About SBI Bank: The state bank of India is the top bank of India with has a maximum number of branches all over India. It has 19 government separated banks. The head office of State Bank of India below-given at Mumbai in India. According to the need of human resources, the bank has decided to recruit of 2313 vacancies for Probationary officer post. So jobless candidates can get excellent career opportunity by applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Details 2017:
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the post: Probationary Cadre Officer
- Job Type: Govt Job
- Total posts: 2313
- Job Location: PAN India
Category Wise Posts:
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||40|
To apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 candidates should have graduation degree in any discipline from recognizes University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government. Candidates who are appearing in their last year or last semester examination they can also apply to the condition that they have to submit pass certificate on or before the Last Date.
Applicants age for the above Probationary post should be between 21 to 30 years old as on 01/04/2017. The age relaxation for candidates as per Govt. rules- i.e. for
- SC/ST candidates 5 years,
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years and
- PWD (ST/SC) 15 years
- PWD (OBC) 13 years
- PWD (Gen) 10 years
Pay Scale: –
Selected candidates will get 16900/- as basic salary. Candidates will also get the benefits for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A benefits. SBI PO salary varies from one city to another.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting date is to Registration for online application form: 7th Feb 2017.
- The last date of online registration for SBI PO post is: 6th March 2017
- Last Date of deposit application fee through online: 6th March 2017.
- Examination date of SBI PO Pre Exam 2017: 29th/ 30th April and 6th/7th May 2017.
- Result of Online Pre Exam: 17th May 2017
- Download Pre-Exam Training (PET) Admit card: 15th April 2017
- Download call letter Pre-Examination Training (ST/SC): 7th April 2017
- Conduct of Pre Exam Training (ST/SC): 17th April to 22nd April 2017
- Main Exam Admit Card Available from 22nd May 2017 onwards
- Online Main Examination Date: 4th June 2017
- Result of Online Main Examination: 19th June 2017
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview: 26th June 2017
- Conduct of GD & Interview: 10th July 2017
- Final Selection List declare: 5th Aug 2017
SBI PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus: –
Candidates who are going for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 should know the exam pattern and question paper pattern of examination. So we are here to introduce them with exam pattern and syllabus of SBI PO Examination. This Year SBI has decided to conduct this exam in 3 phases listed below.
- Phase-I: – Preliminary exam to hire eligible candidates. This will be initial phase
- Phase-II- The Main exam to select qualified candidates for interview.
- Phase-III-Personal Interview: – This is final round to select candidates for jobs. Candidates who will qualify preliminary, main & interview will be final selected
Phase-1 Exam pattern: –
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks.|
Phase-II Exam pattern: –
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
Candidates are advised to click on below given link to get detail of SBI Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SBI PO Recruitment 2017, 2313 PO Vacancies Apply online at sbi.co.in:
Candidates who are going to apply for SBI PO Vacancies 2017 can apply till 6th March and submit online application form from SBI’s website. After online registration, candidates have to deposit application fee through online mode. Candidates must keep following all given below steps for apply SBI PO post.
Steps to follow/ How to Apply?
- First of all, visit official site www.sbi.co.in.
- Go on ‘career with us’ link and click it.
- See the advertisement details for SBI PO and click on apply online.
- Candidates will require here to fill accurate details and upload signature and photo.
- Furthermore, Press on submit button and note registration no., password.
- Next, you take a print out of fee challan after submission of application form.
Guidelines for filling online application form:
Applicants are be required to online registration themselves through bank website sbi.co.in/careers or statebankofindia.com/careers. After online registration for SBI PO Recruitment 2017, aspirants are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
Payment of Fees: (Online Mode Only)
- Candidates to visit bank’s website and open the appropriate online application form, available in the current opening.
- Fill the form carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, you should submit the data.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/debit card/ internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if the candidates will bear any.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph & Signature:
Before applying online for SBI PO jobs, a candidate will be needed to have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature. In case the face in photograph or signature is unclear, the registration may be rejected.
- Photograph: Photo must be a recent passport size color picture and must be true image representation of the candidates. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye.” Dimension 200*230 pixels (preferred). The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Signature: Applier has to sign on white paper with black ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person, and it will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary. Dimension 140*60 pixels (preferred). The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
Application Fee: Candidates should deposit the online application form fee at the specified bank. The application fee will pay Rs. 600/- for general and other categories candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
State Bank of India shall select the candidates for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 based on the three stages:
- Stage 1 Preliminary Exam: This will be the initial phase which candidate need to face. Candidate who will qualify in this will allow for the main exam
- Stage 2 Main Exam: This will be the second phase which candidate need to face after Preliminary Exam
- Stage 3 Interview: This will be the last step of selection. In this, candidates communication skills will be checked. Only those candidates will be called who will clear the preliminary and main exam.
Admit Card for SBI PO examination 2017: We are informing to all candidates who are going to apply for SBI Jobs recruitment 2017 that the admit card will be available from June 2017 on its official website.
SBI PO Result: Candidates will able to check SBI PO Result 2017 & SBI PO Cut Off marks from the official website of Bank and from here after the declaration.
SBI PO 2017 Jobs:
Candidates must apply for SBI Vacancies 2017 till 6th March 2017. We will try to give right information in this article about SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Still if in any query kindly leave a message in the comment section below. Keep in touch with us for more information.