SBI SO Admit Card 2017: Good news for the candidates who have enrolled in State Bank of India SO Exam 2017. The authorities of State Bank Of India is going to release the SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 very shortly on official website www.sbi.co.in. The date for the SBI SO examination is May/June 2017. A huge number of candidates have enrolled in the test, and it is conducted for the recruitment of SBI SI Exam 2017. Aspirants can download SBI SO Call Letter 2017 through the direct link provided by our experts.
About: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational organization and public sector financial and banking services association. SBI has 191 foreign agencies spread over 36 countries, making it the biggest banking and financial services organization in India by assets. It works as a corporation under the government with its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI SO Exam Admit Card 2017 Details:
- Department Name: State Bank of India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Name of Exam: SBI SO Examination
- Category: Admit card
- Status: Releasing soon
- Release Date of SBI SO Admit Card: Very Shortly
- SBI SO Exam Date: May/June 2017
SBI SO Admit Card 2017, Download Specialist Officer Hall Ticket/ Call Letter:
Candidates who are going to attend SBI SO Examination they need to download SBI Specialist Officer Call Letter 2017 from its official website which will published very soon. The Link given below will be activated after the SBI SO Result released on the official website. Here we have given the steps that will help you to get SBI SO Exam Admit Card 2017 without any problem.
Steps to Download SBI SO Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website @cbseresults.nic.in.
- Search for SBI SO Admit card in the news section.
- Read the proper guidelines provided by the officials.
- Enter details such as Registration number, DOB, Father’s name, etc., to get Call Letter.
- The SBI SO Call Letter will appear on your PC screen.
- Print SBI Specialist Officer hall ticket Page for appearing in the examination.
Click Here – Download SBI SO Exam Admit Card <———
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2017:
|Test Details||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Durations|
|English Language||35||35||90 mins|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|Professional Knowledge||100||50||45 Mins|
- The SBI SO Exam Pattern comprises of mainly 5 sections i.e. English, Reasoning, Aptitude, English Language test and professional knowledge.
- The score per question, number of questions, maximum marks, etc., is discussed in the below given table.
- There will be a Negative Marking and for each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted
- The mode of examination will be online
- All the questions will be an objective type
SBI SO Result 2017: Applicants can check the result few days after the exam by the higher authorities of Central Board of Secondary Education. Along with the result, the information about the cut off marks & merit list will also be available on the website.
SBI SO Exam Hall Ticket 2017, State Bank of India SO Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates can download their SBI SO Admit Card 2017 through the official website or by the Link given above. We have shared all the necessary details about State Bank of India SO Admit Card 2017 but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below. Our team will help you very soon so stay connected and best wishes for the exam.