SSC CHSL Result 2016-17: The Staff Selection Commission released the list of qualified candidates in CHSL Tier 2 Exam. Now, the SSC has announced the SSC LDC DEO Result 2017 scorecard on its official website. The candidates who appeared for the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Tier II which was held on 9th July 2016. Applicants can download their Staff Selection Commission CHSL Result 2016-17 Mark sheet from here. Candidates should enter their roll number and DOB in the given order to get the CHSL Tier-I Result. We are providing a direct link to Download SSC CHSL Exam Result 2016-17 for confirmation of selection.
Staff Selection Commission started on 04 November 1975, and it is situated in New Delhi (India), India. It is the Governmental recruiting agency which was organised to manage the examination and to arrange the Interviews for the candidates to select the worthy and suitable contenders in the Several posts. It was previously known as Subordinate Services Commission. Interested aspirants can have a look for Latest Govt Jobs by clicking here.
SSC CHSL DEO LDC Exam Result details:
- Declared by: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam name: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
- Official website: @ssc.nic.in/
- Category: Result
- Status: Available
- Date of Exam: 9th July 2016
- Release Date of Result: 13th October 2017
- Release Date of CHSL Marksheet: Updated Soon
SSC CHSL Result 2016-17, Check CHSL Exam Scorecard, Merit List:
After the declaration of SSC CHSL 2016- 2017 Exam Result on 13th October, the selection commission has uploaded the CHSL Exam Score Card 2017 on the official website. The scorecard of CHSL 2016 has been uploaded to the official website by the authorities of Staff Selection Commission on 13th October, so applicants are advised to check their SSC CHSL Exam Marksheet 2017. We mentioned the direct link to check your SSC CHSL Exam Scorecard 2016-17 direct link, you can check directly from this page just by using your roll number.
Steps to Check SSC CHSL Result 2016-17:
- First of all, visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in.
- Click on SSC CHSL Recruitment Result in the news updates
- Enter your SSC 10+2 CHSL valid details written on admit card.
- Click on show result option to check the result
- Save the result page
- Print in PDF format or take a hard copy of CHSL Tier-II Result.
SSC CHSL 2016-17 Cut Off Marks:
The SSC CHSL Exam Cutoff list is an essential document to get a rough idea of the selection in the exam. The cutoff list this year is high as compared to previous year data.
SSC CHSL Typing Test:
- SSC will organise typing test for the post of personal assistant, lower division clerk, and sorting assistant job.
- An applicant employed they will be able to give their typing test in English or Hindi language for these post.
- Hindi Language: Applicant must have the capability to write 30 wpm in Hindi Typing.
- English language Typing Test: Candidate must have ability 35 wpm in English typing.
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Skill Test:
- SSC will carry Skill Test for the post of Data entry operator.
- Candidate must have 8000 Key depression per hour typing speed who have applied for DEO Post.
SSC CHSL Exam Answer Key 2017: The answer key is the secondary thought mind of the candidate after appearing in the exam. The answers key is the remarkable record for the idea of selection for the applicants who appeared in the exams. For them, it is excellent news as SSC CHSL giving the solution key at the official portal very soon.
SSC 10+2 (DEO LDC) Merit List:
The SSC CHSL Final Merit List will be provided after complete the selection process. Candidates can download it from the official website with the result. In the merit list name selected candidates name will be displayed.
SSC CHSL Exam Result 2016-2017 Scorecard:
The candidates looking for the SSC CHSL Result 2016-17 scorecard, now can download from the above-mentioned link. The students can easily access their exam result scorecard from the board’s official website. You can get your CHSL 2016 Result Scorecard by simply entering your roll number. All the details shared here is correct and according to the official notification. Still, you are facing any query you can ask us in the comment box. We will feel happy to assist you.