SSCWR Recruitment 2017: Higher authorities of Staff Selection Commission Western Region, Mumbai has recently issued a notification regarding SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017 for recruit 77 Hostel Warden, Store Clerk, Jr Chemist and Other Posts. Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online for the SSC WR Vacancy 2017 through the use of an official website which is ssc.nic.in. The SSC WR Application Form 2017 has initiated from the 8th May 2017 and it closing on 7th June 2017, so applicants may fill the form before the last date. Aspirants must read the official advertisement of it before apply online for SSC Western Region Jobs 2017. More information regarding this vacancy such as important dates, age limitation, how to apply is available in the below, read it before apply online.
About SSC Western Region: SSCWR is basically stands for the Staff Selection Commission Western Region. And later in an organisation of Administrative & Personnel Reforms on November, 4th- 1975 and India Govt constituted a commission called by Commission subordinate Service. And on September, 26th, 1977 Services Commission has modified the name of Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who wish to join Staff Selection Commission they should read the SSC WR Notification 2017 before fill the application form. Interested and eligible candidates must have to apply online for the SSC WR Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 7th June 2017. Aspirants must apply before the closing date for SSC Northern Region Vacancy 2017. So aspirants should access the official site for fill the SSC WR Application Form 2017.
SSCWR Vacancy 2017 Details:
Department Name: Staff Selection Commission
Official Portal: ssc.nic.in
Application Mode: Online
Number of Posts: 77 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant – 02
- Field Inspector – 01
- Scientific Assistant – 01
- Junior Librarian – 01
- Hostel Warden – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 03
- Store Clerk – 03
- Assistant Store Keeper (Tech) – 02
- Junior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing) – 03
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 02
- Stockman – 03
- Senior Technical Assistant (Mining Engineering) – 10
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – 01
- Information Assistant – 03
- Dietician Grade III (Jr) – 34
- Head Draftsman – 01
- Junior Chemist – 03
- Security Guard – 01
- Fertiliser Inspector – 02
For Senior Technical Assistant: M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture (Agronomy) from a recognized University or Institute.
For Field Inspector: Degree in animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairying or Agriculture of a recognized University or equivalent.
(For more details check official advertisement)
SSC WR Jobs 2017 Age Limitation: Candidate age must be in between 18-30 for S.no posts 1,3,4,8,12,15,17, and for S.no posts 2,5 candidate must in between 18-25 and for S.no posts 6 candidates must be in between 18-27, for other 18 years to 27 years.
SSCWR Recruitment 2017, Fill SSC WR Vacancy 2017 Application Form, SSC Western Region Jobs 2017
Higher authorities of Staff selection commission has invited the SSC WR Application Form 2017 for hire talented candidates. Those candidates want to apply for Hostel Warden, Store Clerk, Jr Chemist and Other Posts they must read the SSC Western Region Notification 2017. Applicants have to apply for SSC WR Jobs 2017 by the use of an official website that is ss.nic.in.
- SSC WR Application Form 2017 Start From: 8th May 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee: 7th June 2017
- Hard Copy of the Online Application submission date: within ten days from the last date.
How to apply for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants have to access the official website which is ssc.nic.in
- And select on the online SSC WR Application Form 2017.
- Mention the complete details on an application form.
- And recheck it after submit.
- Remit the fees.
- And, send it to “The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building, Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
Application fees: Applicants should pay Rs. 100/- by us of “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or by the SBI Challan.
Selection Procedure: Selection of a candidate shall be based on the Computer Based Test, Objective Test, Oral Interview.
SSC WR Exam Pattern 2017:
|Name of Subject||No of Question||Max Marks||Time duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
Result: Result of SSCWR Vacancy 2017 will be release on official portal after the completion of selection steps.
SSC Western Region Jobs 2017:
Here we informed to candidates regarding of SSCWR Recruitment 2017. Applicants may visit the official website for fill the online application form. If a candidate has any questions related to the SSC WR Vacancy 2017 then you may comment here. We will resolve your query soon as soon possible.