Thane Police Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police Department has invited applications for the Thane Police Patil Recruitment 2017 to fill 273 vacant Police Patil vacancies. Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for the latest govt jobs in the police department. Applicants can apply online for the Thane Police Patil Bharti Recruitment 2017 through the official website @thanepolice.org. The last date to apply for Thane Police Recruitment Notification 2017 is 17th March 2017. For more information such as how to apply, selection process, educational qualification are given below.
About: Thane Police Commissionerate is a unique Police Unit. The Western and Central Railway tracks go through Thane. One of the most significant Railway Junctions such as Kalyan passes by the heart of Thane. Thane Police Commissionerate was a division of Thane Rural Police District till 1981. To efficiently deal with the complexities of the security solicitudes, the Government had to build Thane Police Commissionerate in May 1981.
Thane Police Vacancy Details:
- Organization name: Maharashtra Police Department
- Official Website: @thanepolice.org/
- Name of The Posts: Police Patil(Constable)
- Number of seats: 273
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Job Category: State Govt Job
- Application Mode: Online
Thane Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the (10th+2) intermediate or equivalent from a well-recognised board or university.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 28 years as on 31st March 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Maharashtra Police Department rules and regulations.
- Online Application Release Date: 24th February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 17th March 2017
Thane Police Recruitment 2017, 273 Maharashtra Police Constable– Apply Online Here:
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of Thane Police Vacancy 2017 by online mode through the official website. Aspirants must read the detailed notification carefully before applying for Thane Police Patil Jobs 2017. Applicants need to upload the prescribed documents while applying for the recruitment. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Some steps are given to apply.
Steps to Apply:
- Candidates first Visit the official web page @thanepolice.org
- Check for online application form link
- Fill the application form with applicant’s details
- Upload photocopies of all certificates, photograph, signature
- Click on submit button to finish registration procedure
- Finally, Take the printout for further references.
Application Fees: The contestants have to pay application fee of Rs.350/- for UR categories, Rs.200/- for reserved section and Rs.50/- for Ex-serviceman division candidates.
Click Here- For full Advertisement <———
Click Here- To Apply Online <————
Selection process: The selection of candidate will occur by the performance in the following
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Result 2017: The final Thane Police result will be done after the successful completion of selection process.
Thane Police Jobs 2017:
Candidates appearing in the Thane Police Recruitment 2017 need to read the full notification before applying for the constable jobs through the official website. All the relevant details about the Thane Police Patil (constable) Recruitment 2017 are available on this site. In the case of any query kindly comment below. Thanks and keep in touch with us.