TSPCB Recruitment 2017: The Telangana State Pollution Control Board has released the recruitment of 63 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Assistant Cum Typist, Steno Cum Typist, Analyst Grade-II and Junior Assistant Jobs. Candidates seeking the job in this field can apply for TSPCB Assistant Environmental Engineer Notification 2017 on before 7th March 2017. Telangana State Pollution Control Board Department has published the Online Application Forms on their Official website tspcb.cgg.gov.in/ tspsc.gov.in. Candidates can check the full notification about TSPCB Jobs 2017 through the below-given details.
About TSPCB: The Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) is a prestigious authority seemed as to implement environmental rules and laws within the jurisdiction of the State of Telangana (India). The Board confirms proper implementation of the judicial, statutes and legislative pronouncements with respect to environmental protection within the State. Recently it has released TSPCB Assistant Environmental Jobs 2017 notification for 63 Posts.
TSPCB vacancy 2017 details:
- Name of Organization: Telangana State Pollution Control Board
- Website: tspcb.cgg.gov.in
- Total Posts: 63
- Name of The Post: Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst Grade-II, Steno Cum Typist, Junior Assistant Cum Typist and Junior Assistant Posts
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Location: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria For TSPCB vacancy 2017
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed their 10th/ ITI/ 12th and Graduation from any recognized Institute/ University with a desired minimum aggregate.
- Age Limit: The age that is required for the Candidates Applying for this notification posts is in between 18 to 44 years.
- Starting Online Application from date– 12th February 2017
- Last date to Submit Application Form – 7th March 2017
TSPCB Recruitment 2017, 63 Vacancies Apply Online Here:
Candidates can apply for the recruitment of TSPCB Job 2017 by online mode through the official website of Telangana State Pollution Control Board. Applicants are advised to carefully read the notification before applying for the TSPCB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. Also you need to keep in mind the last date of applying. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
Steps to apply for TSPCB Analyst Grade-II vacancy 2017
- Log on the Official Website of TSPCB tspcb.cgg.gov.in
- Download the TSPCB Official Notification from notification menu.
- Fill all the valid details of candidates.
- Pay the Application Fee as per the category through online mode.
- Click on Submit button to complete the TSPCB posts online process.
- Download the TSPCB 2017 Filled Application form.
- Print the hard copy of TSPCB application form for future requirements.
Exam/Application Fee: General and OBC category candidates pay Rs.320/- as application fee and other category candidates are relieved from paying the fee as per govt norms.
Selection Process: TSPCB Recruitment will organize the consecutive selection rounds
- written examination
Result 2017: The result will be declared on the official website after the selection process of CRBT and Written examination.
TSPCB Vacancies 2017:
We are again informing Candidates to apply for the TSPCB Recruitment 2017 through the official website of Telangana State Pollution Control Board. Applicants are advised to read the full notification before applying for the vacancy. We have provided all the necessary information about TSPCP Engineer Jobs 2017 but in the case of any queries kindly leave a message in the comment section below. All the best and stay in touch with us.