UGC NET Application Form 2017, UGC NET November 2017 Notification, Apply Online: The UGC NET November 2017 Online Application Form will be commenced on 1st August 2017. The Central Board of Secondary Education has released a short UGC NET Notification 2017 for NET November Exam. Detailed notification of UGC NET 2017 will be released on 24th July. Candidates, those are preparing for UGC National Eligibility Test Exam November 2017 are required to visit the official website which is cbsenet.nic.in.
The candidates who wish to work as a Junior Research Fellowship or Assistant Professor they must apply online until 30th August 2017. The latest information regarding the UGC NET 2017 Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern are available at this page.
Latest Updates – The applicants are informed that CBSE NET 2017 Notification will be released today on the official website by 24th July onwards. As per the news, the CBSE NET Nov 2017 will be available from 1st August.
It is a great update for candidates, that Central Board of Secondary Education decides the UGC NET 2017 Exam Date which is earlier scheduled for 19th November 2017 (Sunday) has been preponed to 5th November 2017. Every candidate requires starting the hard work and practice for the examination because examination date declared. Board will issue the UGC NET November Exam 2017 Detailed Notification on 24th July 2017. After the declaration of CBSE UGC NET Official Notification that time you find a direct link of UGC NET 2017 Notification.
The Central Board of Secondary Education already confirmed to release online UGC NET Application Form 2017 on the official website. The officials of the CBSE board announced the exact releasing date of application form. Those candidates are looking for the UGC NET November Notification they must click on the below-mentioned link it redirects you on latest notification of the CBSE UGC NET. So we recommended to each and every candidate that you must start your preparation because this time competition may be tough.
About UGC NET: On behalf of UGC the CBSE declare holding of the NET (National Eligibility Test) on 22nd January 2017 for prescribing the eligibility of the Indian nationals for eligibility Asst. Professor only and Junior Research Fellowship & ability for Asst Professor Both in the Indian Colleges and Indian Universities. And CBSE will conduct NET in the 84 points at the 90 selected National Eligibility Test Exam Cities spread across all over the country. As per every session, In the 2017 year authority ready for organising the UGC NET Examination 2017. It is an eligibility test for professor and Jr. fellowship post. Eligible candidates must apply fill UGC NET Application Form 2017. We also recommend you that you must keep your eyes on official portal till then authority not release UGC NET Notification 2017.
As per every session, In the 2017 year authority ready for organising the UGC NET Examination 2017. It is an eligibility test for professor and Jr. fellowship post. Eligible candidates must apply fill UGC NET Application Form 2017. We also recommend you that you must keep your eyes on official portal till then authority not release UGC NET Notification 2017.
UGC NET EXAM 2017 Details:
Department Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Official Portal: cbsenet.nic.in
Application Mode: Online
Required Qualification For Appear in UGC NET Exam 2017:
Candidates must have Master Degree with 55% at least from Govt Recognised universities in Computer Science, Humanities, Social Science Etc. and PhD. qualified can also apply online as well as candidates who are pursuing in Master Degree in Final Year they can apply online.
Age Limitations for UGC NET November Exam:
Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates upper age limit will be 28 Years and Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
Assistant Professor: No upper age limitations for Assistant Professor Posts.
Eligibility Criteria to Fill UGC NET Application Form 2017
To appear in the NET Examination the candidates need to fulfil some of the criteria to fill the NET Application form 2017. If the candidates fail to meet the criteria, then the candidate will be considered disqualified. Have a glance at it:
- To fill the UGC NET Application form the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the Master’s Degree or any other equivalent examination degree from any well recognised Institution or University and the Institution or University from where the candidates have completed the courses must be recognised by UGC. For the Candidates who fall into the category of reservation, quota must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the Master’s Degree or any other equivalent degree from any well recognised University of Institution to Appear in the examination.
- The candidates who are already Master’s Degree holder or the candidates who have appeared in the examination and waiting for the results or the aspirants whose qualifying examination for the Master’s Degree is delayed because of any reason are also applicable for filling the UGC NET Registration Form 2017. However those aspirants will be selected provisionally and will be considered eligible for the post of Junior Research Fellowship for Assistant professor only in case if they will complete their Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% (for General Candidate) and 50% (For Reserved Candidate)These aspirants will have to complete their P.G. Degree exam within a time period of two years from the date of NET Result declaration with the mentioned percentage of marks. If they fail to do so then that candidate will be considered disqualified.
- The candidates who have the degree of PhD and whose Master’s Degree Examination has been completed on or before 19th September 1991 will also be getting a relaxation for 5% in their overall percentage they have secured i.e. for those candidates the minimum marks required for the Master’s Degree is 50% to fill the CBSE UGC NET Application.
- It is suggested to all the candidates who are going to participate in the examination to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. In case the list of the subject does not include that particular subject than the candidates may appear in the related subject of their post graduation degree.
So above are some of the points that need to be considered while applying for the UGC NET Application Form. The candidates are also advised to go through the official notifications before applying for it as the authorities have mentioned all the details regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates to appear in the examination
UGC NET Application Form 2017, Fill Online UGC NET 2017 Application Form by use of cbsenet.nic.in
As every year, the Department of CBSE has decided to conduct the UGC-NET Exam 2017 on 19th November 2017. Those candidates who are waiting for this examination they must start the revision of syllabus. Because authority released UGC NET Notification 2017 on its official portal that is cbsenet.nic.in. We advised to candidates that you may regularly check the official portal for finding the latest updates regarding UGC NET 2017 Application Form.
The candidates who qualify for the Junior Research Fellowship are eligible for the Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to research in the subjects of post-graduation and are also for the Assistant Professor. The candidates will have to fill the CBSE NET November Exam 2017 to get selected in the IITs, Universities and National Organization for the full-time research work. The certification will be provided after the performance in three papers of UGC NET 2017 Exams.
UGC NET Application Form 2017, Important Dates:
|Release Date of Short UGC NET Notification||6th June 2017|
|Detailed UGC NET Exam Notification Release Date||24th July 2017|
|UGC NET November Application Starts On||1st August 2017|
|UGC NET Application Form 2017 Ends On||30th of August 2017|
|UGC NET Admit Card Release Date||Mid of October 2017|
|CBSE UGC NET November Exam Date||05th November 2017|
How to fill UGC NET Application Form 2017?
- First of all, candidates should access the official portal that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- After you must download UGC NET Notification 2017.
- And read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates may fill the UGC NET 2017 Application Form.
- After rechecking it before submitting.
- Remit the application fees.
- Take a print out of UGC NET Application Form.
UGC NET Application Fee: As per notification different fees for all category as listed below:
|For General||Rs. 600/-|
|For OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|for SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 150/-|
Schedule of UGC NET Exam 2017
|Paper||No of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||60 out of 50 (questions to attempted)||100||1 Hour 15 Min|
|2||520 Questions (all are compulsory)||100||1 Hour 15 Min|
|3||75 Questions All Are Compulsory||150||2 Hour 30 Min|
Selection Procedure: Selection of competitors based on the written examination and personal interview.
Result: Result of UGC National Eligibility Test 2017 will be declared on the official website after the completion of selection steps.
UGC NET 2017 Application Form:
The Central Board of Secondary Education invites the UGC NET Application Form 2017 for the interested candidates. The UGC NET Notification 2017 issued on 24th July 2017. It is a good time for you for proving yourself so apply for this vacancy on or before the last date. If you face any difficulties at the time of applying for the CBSE NET November Exam 2017 then you may ask here we will assist you soon as soon possible.