UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2017: The Union Public Service Commission released a UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017 on its official website. All the candidates who are interested to apply for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2017/ UPSC IAS Exam need to apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in as the registration has been already started from 22nd Feb 2017 and it will end on 17th March 2017. The total number of vacancies is 980. Other more of the information about the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 is given in the below description.
About UPSC: The union Public Service Commission is a public organization established in the year 1926. It is located in New Delhi. The main purpose behind establishing this organization to fulfill the needs of manpower in the public sectors. From time to time it conduct the examination and recruit the candidates for the same. Recently it is going to conduct UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam 2017.
UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Details:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Announcement About: UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam / IAS Examination
Total Number of Vacancies: 980
Job Location: PAN India
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Candidate should be citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came here before 1962
Qualification: The qualification of the candidate should have a Graduate degree in any discipline from the recognized university or the institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2017. The relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as follow.
- ST/SC – 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
- Candidate who ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir – 5 years
- Starting date of online registration: 22nd Feb 2017
- Ending date of online registration: 17th March 2017
UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2017, Union Service Public Commission Civil Exam Apply Online:
Candidate need to follow a proper channel to apply for the UPSC IAS Exam. The online registration will be in a proper way. Candidate need to read the notification carefully before apply and also must keep the last date in mind. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for apply in an easy way.
Steps to apply:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Click on the link related to UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam
- Read the notification carefully and then click on Apply Online
- Click on the option Online Applications for the Various Examination of UPSC
- Fill the form with the correct data and recheck the form once again
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of the same
Click Here – To check official Notification <———-
Click Here- To Apply Online <——-
Application Fee: Candidates who belongs to unreserved categories need to pay the fee of Rs.100/-. ST/SC/Women and PH candidates do not have to pay any fee.
Mode of payment: The fee need to be paid in any branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written & interview examination.
UPSC Civil Service Examination 2017:
Finally we once again informing all the candidates that they can apply for UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2017 in an online mode till 17th March 2017. We have given all the information about the UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2017 in this article. Still if anyone has any kind of query then you can freely leave a message in the comment section below. We will get back to you in an immediate manner.