UPSC Recruitment 2017: The Union Public Service Commission has announced recruitment for 44 posts in the UPSC Notification. The applicants who are looking for the UPSC IES/ISS vacancy 2017 can use this opportunity through the official website of the organization i.e. upsconline.nic.in. The interested candidates can need to fill the application form of UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification 2017 through the online mode on or before 03.03.2017. You can check the full notification about UPSC IES/ISS Jobs 2017 through the below given details.
About UPSC: The Commission comprises of ten members and a chairman. The terms and conditions of service of members and chairman of the Commission are work under the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Act, 1969. The Chairman and other members of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are appointed by the President of India. Recently it has released UPSC Jobs 2017 notification for 44 Posts.
UPSC Vacancy 2017 details:
Name of The Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Posts: Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service
Total Vacancies: 44
Application Mode: Online
Salary: As according to post
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Location: Pan India
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC vacancy 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have the educational qualification in the Post Graduation in the Business Economics Economics/Applied Economics/ Econometrics for the IES post and Graduation in the mathematical statistics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics for the ISS posts of the UPSC IES Vacancy 2017.
- Age Limit: The candidates must have age in between 21 to 30 years as on the date 01.08.2017 and age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt rules.
- Starting Date Online Application: 08.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee: 02.03.2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017, 44 IES & ISS posts Apply Online Here
Applicants may apply for the recruitment of UPSC IES Job 2017 by online mode through the official website of Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). Candidates are advised to read all the necessary details very carefully before applying for the UPSC Indian Economic Service recruitment. Here we are giving you some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
Steps to apply UPSC IES/ISS Application Form 2017:
- Job seekers must visit official website upsc.gov.in
- Search for UPSC Notification PDF 2017 in notification bar
- Enter full required data in new application form
- Attach all necessary requirements in application
- Check details and click on submit button
- Download and take print application form for further use
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or master credit by using visa/debit card. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are relieved from the payment of fee.
Click Here- Official Notification <——–
Click Here – To Apply Online <———
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the following
- Written examination
- Viva-voce Test.
UPSC IES Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be available online. Candidates need to download their hall ticket from the official website.
Click Here- To download UPSC IES Admit Card
UPSC IES Result 2017: The final result will be published by the authorities at the official website after the selection process. Along with the result, the information about merit list will also be available on the website
UPSC IES ISS Jobs 2017:
Finally we once again informing all the candidates that they can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 in an online mode. All the necessary details have provided by our professional but still, in case of any queries you leave your message in the comment section below. Our team will provide assistance very soon.