WII Recruitment 2017: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) announced a notification for the WII vacancy 2017 recruitment for the post of 55 Project Assistant, Project Fellow & Various Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 12th March 2017. Before applying candidates are required to read the full notification provided at the official website wii.gov.in. For more information related to Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, selection process, educational criteria etc. age given below.
About WII: The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), The institute is located in Dehradun, India. It is situated at Chandrabani, which is near to the southern forests of Dehradun. The WII is an independent institution under the Ministry of Climate change and Environment Forest, Government of India. WII executes wildlife research in fields of study like Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Biodiversity, Wildlife Management, Spatial Modeling, Wildlife Forensics, Ecodevelopment, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change. WII has a research facility which includes Remote Sensing, Forensics and GIS, Herbarium, Laboratory, and an Electronic Library.
WII Vacancy Details 2017:
Organization Name: The Wildlife Institute of India
Official Website: wii.gov.in
Name of the post:
- Project Fellow: 03 Post
- Project Assistant Grade II: 02 Posts
- Trainee: 50 Posts.
No. of vacancies: 55 Posts
Applying mode: online
Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
Eligibility Criteria For WII Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification:
- For Project Fellow (Ecology & Conservation biology): Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Forestry/ Wildlife Science/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Management/ Veterinary Science/ Life Science or equivalent subjects with 1 year experience in field.
- For Project Assistant Grade II: Bachelor’s degree in computer science experience in particular field.
- Age Limit: The age limit for Project Assistant is 35 years & 30 years for Project Fellow.
- Last Date for Online Application: 12.03.2017
- Date declared for Written Exam: 26.03.2017
WII Recruitment 2017, 55 Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies Apply Here:
Applicants can apply for the recruitment of WII Jobs 2017 by online mode. Applicants should carefully read the full notification before applying for the WII Project Fellow, Project Assistant vacancy 2017. Alos, you must keep the last date in mind before apply. Here some steps are provided in order to apply for the job.
- At first log on to the official website wii.gov.in/.
- Go to recruitment section and click on Online application form link.
- Fill the application format with candidates valid information
- Before filling application form read carefully the full notification.
- Click on submit button
- Take the printout for further use
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Credit Card/Internet Banking/Debit Card. The SC/ST candidates are relieved for the fee.
Click Here- For Official Notification <———-
Click Here- To Apply online <———
Selection Process: The selection will be according to performance in
- Written test
Result 2017: The result will be published on the official website after the selection process.
Wildlife Institute of India Jobs 2017:
We are again informing the candidates appearing in WII Recruitment 2017 to read carefully all the notification before applying for the post of Wildlife Institute of India vacancy 2017. We have shared all necessary details but still in case of any queries comment below. We will reply to your query very soon.